Arrived at 12.15pm, rush out to take the early Skybus, but by the time we got there, it was full so we got the second Skybus and took off 11 minutes later.
.jpg)
There~ our reunion at KL Sentral. The first thing bro said is, "咪 (mom),你几时变得这么矮?!" =。=
And so, bro paid our tickets to Pasar Seni. We checked in at Mandarin Pacific Hotel (bro paid the hotel with mastercard +__+), it's the best location there, where we
1. can shop Petaling Street,
2. got monorail (Maharaja to Bukit Bintang--Sungei Wang),
3. Pasar Seni to KL Sentral just 1 station.
Bro with two days off, he joined us out shopping. Our first destination is MidValley. PS station to KL Sentral, ride KTM to MidValley.
We were starved after a 2hours travel, and early breakfast. Bro took us to a Japanese restaurant, umm.. I forgot the name. But I had the menu pictured.
.jpg)
We had simple lunch bentos and other small dish cost for RM83++. Later, we browse fruits at the Jusco Supermarket.
Bro left us at 4.30pm to get some sleep because he had night KBox with collegues last night, no sleep until then =.=. We shop around, where I look for books at MPH bookstore, while mom buys some cosmetics.
Back to Jusco Supermarket, I smelled durians.... T__T too expensive. Picking strawberries pack, some ground nuts, australia pear, sunkist oranges...etc
.jpg)
wow, there's whole lot of rice bag, compare to our Giant's haih... sometimes no stock sometime just a few choices, ah well it's just a small Giant supermarket.
Until the Sushi Section, mom's favourite spot~ waa.... unagi~
The next morning, I brush and dress up to look for mom who was at the lobby reading newspaper. Something surprised me while from the lift. Of course is not 'those' lar, there's primary school kids with luggages entered the lift. That reminds me, I was like them before. As the lift door opens, I see hills...... luggages and many kids jamming and crowded all over lobby and cafe.
Haa, HAA HAA ~~ what an unforgetable trips I had ! But we weren't that noisy like those kids. eh? they're from 宽柔school, Johor.
Mom took me outside for "dim sum" (RM18 with 5 small dim sum and KukBou tea =.=) in an old cafe at Petaling Street, saving the breakfast voucher for bro who need to eat more fruits.
So, the next plan is Pavilion. we walked from hotel to Maharaja Monorail Station, quite near, so no need to get to KL sentral lor, yea. oh ? A Feng Shui fountain~ recently constructed?
Deepavali is coming, so to expect some colourful kolam made drawing art displays.This one is at the front entrance of Pavilion.
At Time Square, mom suggests we eat at PaPa John's. So, here we are.
We ordered a Super Papa pizza 12" size, 2 Vanila Coke, Chicken Pie, Potato Wedges, and Onion Rings. .
Really worth eating here. I tell you why. Look at the thickness of the bread, and those ingredients ontop! If there's a Papa John's in KK, sure popular than others, and is cheap too. And lol, Bro and I forced to finish them all (I mean the pizza). Soo full, sooo full, can't walk liao.Afterwards, we shop around. Bro bought himself a mp3 cost RM150++, don't know why so expensive. Why he likes sloting mastercard so shiok....
Bro left us at the hotel. Mom and I back for a little rest, continueing to Petaling Street. During the shopping, my stomach not feeling well, maybe I ate too many pizza, overlimit causing my stomach nerve cram. XD
So, I drank ENO, and back hotel rest a while. Mom back at around 7.15pm with many clothes T___T. Me none...... NO, at least I have to buy 2 clothes tonight !! So, start off another time, heading back to Petaling Street, finally I bought 2 shirts, there's one that looking good but doesn't have a smaller size, too bad.
My last day, walking Sungei Wang and around the area. Mom took me to some old places and popular food hawkers where and when she was young, working in KL. yeah, those place really have mom's youth in it.
Mom also told me Alor area is very dangerous at night, where there's many prostitutes and gangsters around.
Packing luggages into the lockers in KL Sentral. Mom took me to Subway. Waoh, french bread with many choice of ingredients. Cool~ you can choose which one you want in your french bread type too. Cost RM16 ? O___O but good.
4.30pm we rode Skybus to airport. Our evening flight 7.30pm, but a little delay. 9.30pm++ finally back to KK, with no vomit. YES !
SHIT, taxi fee RM30 back home. SHOULD BE RM20 LOR !!! money eater...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
is quite nice trip...kl fun?
hahaha =]
but u seems like hv used much money yea..coz cost expensive..
anyway,u hv get a new experience at kl ^^
nah, my bro paid most of the thing. I only used money to buy clothes.
yeah, only familiar at Pasar Seni Area.
hey.. for some reason auntie looks so much different than before ler~
hmm...
I want to eat da PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!ur mom like Japanese food? Haha! Give5 to ur mummy^-^keke...
so nice leh...and i think ur brother changed? seems like he's kinda good to you leh....=D
@Crystal : diff..different ? O__O?
while mom gets older, she feels like being young, like to be 19 again gua.
lol, so long you didn't give comment liao, busy ?
@Mao : Well, next time, big holiday let's make a gathering trip to KL XD then we all eat lar.
Yea, she loves alot, but only special sushi type lar.
hmm, once in a while gua, but bro has grown up, he has responsibilities.
"Let him be like a big bro," that's what mom said.
Post a Comment