Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teachers' Day (3-7-2009)

That day, my grandma and I went for full moon party at Putera in the evening.

The car passed by Tun Fuad Park, which made me reminisce those days...

[ we, wushu teams went jogging early 6.30am for 2 rounds even in Christmas day. Then, Michelle Yee and Crystal Khu played dirty shorcut by using the wooden bridge, even I'm exhausted about finishing for the last round, till when I saw them, my energy pumped up!

And thus the three of us acted nothing happens, rushed to the started ground. Bai Lao looked at us with the stopwatch in his hands calculating our finish time.

It was after the jog, we practiced in public playground, would still feel embarrassing, but when we are in groups, we don't. ]

As we arrived Putera, I walked in the lobby. I saw familiar faces ,then my face goes O____o ... 'why are the STTSS teachers here ?' So, I'm not from them, I went on and greeted them.

Lan Jie, my Form1~3 art teacher, asked me : " Are you here for serving us?" Then again, I o____O... It was when after I saw the standing signboard near the stair.





Okay... they went in to the ballroom before I wanted to take a picture of them. This is the main star. We went to the 2nd ballroom, arranged with 16 tables, per 10.



Serving food by waiters at the buffet tables, just in case somebody is greedy to take them all. We were served like those in NS... really, food? nothing special.
We have a COMBINATION FOOD PLATE, meaning all in 1. Let's see what sauce we got... vegetable sauce, curry sauce, Fried mee black sauce, lamchop sauce.... So the taste is kind of ..................
.......
.......
.......
weird.....


Lastly, before we go, I sneak-take a picture from other side of the ballroom. Li Dau Ming, a volleyball instructor told me they had celebration annually with IS teachers and all the chairmen.

4 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

haha!!! I miss Lee Thau Ming laoshi!!!

Elernt said...

perhaps you miss his volleyball skill ? I forgot which is better... Mr. Yee ? Mr. Yap ? or all?

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

i think i love all PT teacher...prefer Mr.Lee Thau Ming & Mr.Yap more...(although everyone say mr.yap is kinda bad-tempered, still I like him...actually he's very nice de lo)...

haha....my PT is just ma-ma de...haha...volleyball, i still remember the skills lo....eh, i remember once i throw volleyball kan, Marolene "zhong bo biang" (kena muka terus) and fainted...lol...luckily she's ok afterall...aiks >_<

Elernt said...

lol, FAIL !

I "Chong Diang" made of hard steel in front the school hall . Glad my forehead hit first, or else nose bleeding and lost teeth....