Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prank Call

7.35pm, the house phone rang. I went to answer the phone.

A chinese woman spoke up, claiming that she was an office worker from Panasonic Company and wanted to ask few question of me.

Her voice was so tiny that I loses my suspicion over the phone to concentrate of what she brought up FROM HER MOUTH. Beware....

The first question is what electronic brands I use in my house. I felt weird about her but I answered her "Sony" as I looked around me, and something struck into my mind as I saw it's night time, and this somewhat 'Panasonic company' called up OFF WORK hours.

So, I questioned her back why she call during this hour. She didn't reply my question but instead she asked the next question repeatedly which I REALLY can't hear what she mumbling about. So I excused her, she even replied calmly said "okay, I'll call up the next time and talk about our merchandise product."

________________________________________
My mum answered the prank call some other months ago. A random people (whom he's not knowing my mum)finds this woman by saying out my mum's full name in surprise.

My mum hung the phone immediately (I guess). She warned me about then and when I asked her why, she said no one will calling out random people's full name, those are strangers. Friends don't call my full name but nick.

________________________________________
There's another prank call which my grandma answered as well. A random guy on the phone claimed that he was my grandma's son, and he yelled for help.
She hates strangers call house phone.

So.... my grandma replied him




"YOU GO DIE LAR ~~~~~~~~~~~"
________________________________________
Prank Calls are popular these days. Don't get tricked easily. They might be the robbers trying to ransack your house by knowing your address. DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR ADDRESS BY ANY MEANS !!!

Well, next time they try it, you tell them to "FUCK OFF !!!"

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

haha....record the "GHOST sound" and put it beside the phone...let him/her deal with it =P

Elernt said...

lol, Niicey IiDiaa ~ but I don't have a recorder...