Final Exam's approaching (17/8/2009). I have four papers this time. I happen to be half study half play.
3am sleep, no big deal. I took a lot nap these days.
I found some old PC games in a drawer yesterday evening. Old games installing are piece of cake. I tried a game named "Adventure in typing with Timon and Pumbaa".
Now this looks lame, but I actually learn something good, which is typing with the correct way. Within 3 hours I finished the 15 lessons.
Then, I go on the next game, "Knights'n'Merchants". It's an old battle and building base game during medieval age only, with total of 20 missions. what I like the game is the greenish land, with growing town people carrying deliveries from all houses way to the Storage House. Watching Stonemason supplying stones, Woodcutters plant small trees, Farmers harvest grapes and weeds, Labourers building houses process... etc looks peaceful.
By the way, not forgetting my Ragnarok Online, I'm always playing that although I didn't even open it for days, hehe... my merchants are still selling goods at the vending mall using a command @autotrade. It helps a lot, save electricity and internet. Haa
Back now, I'm getting ready for revision subjects, still has 3 weeks left...
2 comments:
exam soon....game lagi dia! lol....
mine is sooner....8 & 9August exam~~~~
I wish to have more naps.....T-T
Just hoping to get whipped out of sense
Post a Comment