Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Invisible Force

I got my English Text book today. I handed it to my mum, and next thing was, she opened to a random page.

After then, I was told to sit beside, and she started her 'teaching'. The whole process was just to test how far my English level goes. And finally she found me for not understanding a random word, which she said is a piece of cake.

I KNEW IT, she would said,
"Look, is this your standard ? Your English is far more shallow than I thought.That's why I tell you to read the book I bought for you."

Seems encouraging, but my thought tells me that she's boosting and that she was like stabbing from my back. I admit that my English ain't that knowledgeable, and that for all of the young children of nowadays could surpass my English level easily. My mum sure knows the way to teach very well, I always hope I had her potential in this area.

My English text book is really much alike of the STTSS Form 1&2 text book. =.= and you know how good is the Malays' level. I totally support Maths and Science to be taught in English, so that Malays wouldn't fall behind everyone.


All STTSS former students, you should glad that your parents sent you to this school where you met 'old gingers'(teacher)(I know, subjects are fucking a lot there). Very fortunate, we could met other international students from Japan, German and Hong Kong visiting our school. They're more like Stars and Famous singer that the principal office is overcrowded in the end.

But, also other non-STTSS/private school friends don't have to feel upset as you got the chance to further studies overseas in highly education development countries such as Australia, UK, German... etc You know who I'm talking to. YES, YOU ! So go for it, as long as your parents or others support by your side, you have the chance to be a profession in your career.

6 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

agree with u!!!! support english teaching in Maths & Science!!! and we are really lucky to have studied in STTSS!!!

to be really honest, my English is really poor. When I overheard kids sharing testimony in church, I was really amazed by their speech...+ I need to look over dictionary to check out the meaning & the pronounciation of the words I found in kindergarten' story book...GOSH!ashame....=(

Elernt said...

**face palm** >.< we need more improvement !! We can't just lose to kids who were 10 years younger than us !! Where will our face stand at?

Imagine a primary student holding a book, asking a random word which suddenly freezes your head, cz you can't explain the meaning. O__________O

"I don't know ! "
"Ask the dictionary !"
"What's the point your parents buy you a dictionary ?! Just for look ?!"

Or maybe we are the "Just For Look" >___>

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

haha....usually i reply like that :

oo...i also don't know. Let's find it out!

haha!!!

Elernt said...

lol, I would never think of that idea

Crystal said...

-___- i would tell the kid..

' for sure i know the answer.. but u wil hav to tell me first so i can c hw high is ur english level.. ' HAHAHAHAHA XD

LOL

Elernt said...

=.= lol ! That's the same thing lar. XD