Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Conversation between a 20 and a 50

Mum on her way home with hands full of groceries. I was in my aftternoon nap simultaneously. My handphone rang, I yawned, picked up the phone and answered mum's call.

(Remember.. you must pick it up no matter what, even you came out from toilet, hurry to call back)

"Dear, are you in front of the monitor ? "(computer she means, my favourite spot)
"No, mum... [+]\ /[+]" (even if I'm in front, I'm still... )
"Then, come down and help me out with the groceries"

{"Can you help me out with the groceries"
This is when I 'm on my spot or where else. Still no different. She just shows a bit polite. that's all. }


So I went downstairs to reach mum. She handed over the groceries. Mum said,
"I strained my shoulder again."

So, what will you say to her?
(A) Thanks for waking me up...
(B) Keep silent
(C) Yeah, right !

If you choose A or C, You're DEAD Cz the next conversation you'll 100% be hear ARE,

"What ?! How can you say that to me?! Look at me, I'm old and sick and shoulder pain, I'm very tired on my way home! Who else will buy these thing home besides me ?! I need time to choose the best fresh meat and vegetables, I have to pay, I have to carry home, waiting the suck bus under the hot sun.... I:M NOT FINISH YET ! I have to chop and slash the meat out of bones, wash and clean the vegetables and cook JUST FOR YOU ! What else you do? SLEEP?! RO again ?!" (there's more....)

BUT if you choose B, there's 30% you'll feel RELIEF, your next conversation will be heard are,

"Here, I bought your favourite snacks and drinks, our home lack of cans, so I restock some, so that not to feel the kitchen is just for looks. Don't put those on the god's table, it's for my XXXXXX. You ate too much fried food these days, need eat more vegetables. Do you want to eat rice tonight ? If yes, I have to prepare dishes."

Agree anything to avoid the 70% to A or C. Give her a gentle smile act or a poker face pretend. Angry and upset look would send you a reaper.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

who is xxxxxx?

Elernt said...

XXXXX is not a person, it describe work, gift or something else =.=

don't think dirty......