Monday, June 1, 2009

About me just Today

The first thing I woke up....... ......

Then the first thing I stand up................

I was about to sit down ........................

After then, I try to reach something on the floor,...........

And a night only drink, no food....... I lost 1.5Kg O____O

The moment I walk, mum said I look like a bamboo tree which can 'crawl' very slowly..........

The first thing is, when you woke up, you feel like lying longer than you normally did, hoping no one is calling, nothing is needed from me, just lay there quietly, and hope you can asleep again.

The second thing is, when you sit, you feel like sitting there forever, don't feel like moving around, even I'm hungry.

The last thing is, when mum says
'hey, we go KK buy something later afternoon'

That's the nightmare to me.

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

LoL~~~

Elernt said...

Don't LOL ! that's fucking pain ! *OUCH OUCH OUCH*