Yea,I had scheduled our gathering before my Semester break. And, NOW, today's Plan was successful.
The early morning (6.15am), while I was still sleep-dreaming, my alarm clock woke me up. I felt lazy at the moment, but then again I think, it's a very golden opportunity of gathering out with them. So, I brushed up, rushed up, finish my half Milo.
"MUM, I'M GOING ~~~ !!!!!!!!" waiting for her to 'release balloons', the computer finally can take a 1 day off. Haa you know what I mean. XD
I took a short walk passing QE hospital, then a bus to KK, and KK to Likas. On my way passing Kian Kwok School, I remembered the best chicken rice in my life, and the place I grew up called Finest Home.
I started walking to Sport Complex, then I recalled my way to Sabah Trade Center by walk for like more than 45mins when I'm still living in Likas, the early hardcore trainings for 10th Sukma with Cai laoshi was a memorial time, I still remembered the teammates and I jumping up the stairs and run down like maniacs, but the feel was great. So far thinking way back to hotel for a nice meal, all we saw were fried fish, and 'brownies', which losing our appetite, at least we enjoy drinking water.
I reached there by 7.35am, took a walk inside the park. The weather today were cloudy but there was no wind, I hardly can breath when I run. Ah Fei called me 8am sharp, he had already arrived in Tzu Chi. Seems like it will be crowded and no other space left for us, I changed the place to Sport Complex early, I knew it.
At Tzu Chi, Ah Fei waving his hands, I told my plans, he agreed, then he goes...
"Get in the car."
"You got a CAR ?!"
Lol, he drove for about 2months he said. He's driving nuts. >__> (the sisters agreed)
All gathered up, we started jogging, I just 'run level', and guarding the bags. There were a lot of youngsters and elders today, may appear some unwelcome guest there as well. Not more than 40m level, I already felt my leg muscle pain and got tired easily.
As they finished their happy run, we stretched up, my whole body hardly full-swing , muscles had harden for about 2 years now. we switched places to the 'Pondok open-air space', practice and restoring our taiji, nanquan , changquan etc.
By 10am, we headed out to Tzu Chi, almost the car parks were full. We entered the gate, there was a medium-size Gong at the middle. Oh yeah, today is 2nd day Harvest Festival, we knocked the Gong, entered a mini exhibitions. There, we met Tshung Tsin teachers and students who joined up as members. They were waving and greeting us with smiles. I almost got dragged by Mrs. Chong to sign up as a member, as I'm somekind that loves free will and freedom. I don't want to get stuck again.
We met Kun Yet too, he gave us coupons. Still, we have to pay him, that's his hard earn money after all.
(Only got 1 photo >.>)The most things we ever wanted was BREAKFAST, hungry...... tired.... my muscle pain couldn't go away. aaa....... We said down had our meal, there was an elder holding his grand-daughter, he was talking about politics, when Ah Ling and I got for some drinks, as we know, he's from Kelantan, a bamboo maker, something like that, from his words, disappointment of politics in Sabah, that's what he said. we don't know, so just kept quiet and listen.
Around 11am passed. Ah Fei dropped the sisters and I in CityMall. Having more time hanging out as they're about to start their studies in Universities, getting busy and living, hardly find suitable time for tea, just like my Sabah teammates, NS and classmates, busy with their chasing up career, their studies, and their enjoyable lives.
After then, I spent my afternoon at the sisters' house, helping them drawing and cutting cards for primary students which they taught(part time). We went to her cousins new house at Beverly Hill. He started work after graduated and save a lot of cash, he bought a house, moved in together with his siblings, and he was just 21 !! No comment >.<..............
Shopping a while in Milimewa after visit, Ah Ling's mother dropped me back to Sport Complex, where I will join up if it's holiday, for practice and restoring stamina. I had a little stamina improve after the morning jog. It's my first day joining, I already got VERY muscle pain on the thigh, hardly jump, hardly breath, and it's a pain when I walk up the staircase back home, couldn't lift up my thighs any longer.
Back home around 8.25pm, drink .......drink........ just drink, I just felt sleepy and tired, and I can imagine the next morning will be the real pain coming out. *Taking break from practice*
2 comments:
hey.... i dun recall calling myself maniac when training with cai lao shi wor~ -__- but those are really memories now~ mere memories.. haih.. i missed that time so much.. although not 'those people' that we dun like.. hahaXD jz our team.. =) so ur gathering was to go out n jog?? wat is ur gathering is actually about ar? gt taiji somemore?? i wana join too next time~~ =P
heh, I don't think will have chance later... The sisters are going study overseas 3 weeks after ...
Well, about the gathering... yeah, just jog, hanging around, chit-chating, and having some fun together. The sisters always nagging about going jogging, so I make it "A Jog In The Park" lorrr...
And for you to join aa... haha, maybe you would prefer not going anyway XD but with our old teammates lar. heh heh ! Just me and Ah Fei (nick :'workbook') were practicing, Ah Ling got joint pain, and her sister was lazy. >__>
If want join a, I still don't know what the others thinking.... MOSTLY just go out for drinks rather than sweating. Yes, we'are maniacs ! THE HARDCORE ONE !
Post a Comment