Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finding My Road


I recall about my ambition when I just entered primary school, and form-teachers would gives a tiny form and told us to write down our 3 ambitions each passing year. It's easy to just think of what you want to be at that time without knowing how much effort to put in the future. So I wrote doctor, teacher and artist, soldier, mechanic, dentist...etc.

I actually not very interested to this kind of little play, cause everyone think it's stupid and we wrote and copy others and the same thingy goes every year, goes like

A: "hey, what you wrote?"
B: "Mechanic"
A: "okay then, same with you"

Now, I'm laughing how foolish thinking it was, way back then. That's because I can doubt the road is mud damp surface, with big stones and rapid grow grass. A kid will never think of these far, but it's good that way, they have the dream and they atleast step into the path we call it "road" chosen from thousands of careers.

Remember when I'm still in secondary school, I suddenly think of becoming an astronaut just because I'm interested in Geography, and rush through scientific books such as Geology, Meteorology, and Astronomy during recess. BUT the fact is, I'm not a science stream class student, I hate complex calculations and deep knowledge.

So, cutting off scientific dreams and walk in business world. I hate business the most, so Bookkeeping and Commence are OBVIOUSLY OUT even though I admit I'm an art-stream class student, but that doesn't mean I have no third choice---> Art. It may have little relation with business but what art is art. So, here's the problem is. I like art but I'm not born creative genius mind, and that makes me worry how I 'm gonna continue if one day I lost my creativeness while walking on this road in the business world?

No comments: