.jpg)
.jpg)
City Buses are nice looking and comfort. They appeared around KK area starting last Wednesday. Traffic jam here is just a piece of cake unlike in KL for 45minutes above jam.
But you know what... ?
This transport system CHANGED PUBLIC BUSES FOR ENTERING KK AREA !! No more public buses wandering in KK anymore, it's a fucking problem for bus passengers, if you don't understand, don't complain me for putting foul languages here !!
.jpg)
All Public buses one-way stop at bus terminal, Wawasan. AND !!! We find troubles to ride that stupid fancy ass-hole CITY BUS into KK for RM1. RM1 is alot of money ! We got financial crisis already, I don't ever want to ride that fucking CITY BUS just to shop in Centre Point.
Fucking GOVERNMENT, no brain no nothing, just think about clearing minor traffic jam here. Doesn't concern about the people who don't own transports, but giving benefits for car owners. Why not cooperate with cleaning environment and pollution association to make city more free from pollution such as rising up car prices, upgrading the public buses?
It just make the City Buses unsafe with pickpockets because of overcrowded and full. Gaining more and more pickpockets, force people to become one, then crimes rising up and they push the responsibilities to the polices.
.jpg)
I'm glad that I chose to study at Wawasan area or my daily transport fees gonna add another stupid Ringgit for that FUCKING CITY BUS. The Government is like a money eater machine, and it's like playing with MAH money ! Now the whole KK is like a GHOST CITY, you hardly see people standing at the bus stops near Centre Point, Shangri La Hotel..etc.

I seen some kind of TV reporters and cameramen shooting at the station 10 June ,Wednesday. I don't know what the people's responses, I took inside the bus waiting to start off.
7 comments:
wah duh~ HOw come? ohmy goodness.....so sorry to hear that.....**** government!!!!damn!
Don't pity me.....=.=
government is like shit wan la...u know BN is stand for what mah?BN is stand for Boleh Naik.what pun Boleh Naik.haih...nowaday government pocket is thicker and thicker.dont care our pocket want.
wei elernt, don't spit foul language la....we r ttss student....prefect lagi...cannot cannot...lol¬
then, what you want me to do? Foul languages or you want me to burn the government down ?
huh?need like that meh?cold down cold down.i scare the government not yet burn,u already at there burn till bomba come also can stop the fire.
=.= okay okay. I'm cooling, I'm cooling....
Post a Comment