Wednesday, April 15, 2026

2026, Week 16 ( 13 - 19 April )

 13th April, Monday

The sun did not touch the room window.
The first sprout, hopping the second pot will follow.

The different opinion kind of hitting relationship off as colleague. 

The folders of the past and presents are literally everywhere with many duplications. I try to sort out the folders by categorizing Working folder and Sharing folder and delete the duplicates, giving suggestion but in return, with criticism feedback - disorganized. I can't try the version I envision, so I left that as it is, and try to figure out the rest. When I pointed some mistake that caused me did double work to my colleague who made it, I emphasized that certain calculation task has to follow the tutorial I wrote more than twice during the conversation. Well.. he dodged it and never admit. I still hope he would follow the next time he follow up the that task.


14th April, Tuesday
The sprout grows taller rapidly. However the second pot doesn't seen any life coming to the surface.

The night was noisy. Their music was on, but kept increasing the volume like I'm deaf.
Intolerant night.

Ai tech advances rapidly in such a short years, I only starting to learn how to learn to use the effective way. The knowledge to describe anything in words with depth (very detailed) into order for AI to capture and generate precise images.
 
 
Create a list of 5 campaign themes for a Wesak Day poster that incorporate the themes of 'light', 'calm', 'compassion', and 'lotus flowers'. Suggest color palettes for each theme. The poster themes are aimed at Buddhist families.

Here are five thoughtful campaign themes for a Wesak Day poster that weave together light, calm, compassion, and lotus flowers, designed to resonate with Buddhist families:

1. Lotus of Inner Light

  • Concept: A glowing lotus at the center radiating gentle beams of light, symbolizing enlightenment and purity.

  • Color Palette: Soft gold, ivory white, pastel pink, and warm amber.

2. Calm Waters, Blooming Lotus

  • Concept: Lotus flowers floating serenely on still water, reflecting moonlight to evoke peace and mindfulness.

  • Color Palette: Deep indigo, silver-gray, pale lavender, and soft aqua.

3. Compassion’s Gentle Glow

  • Concept: A circle of lotus blossoms surrounding a radiant lantern, representing compassion spreading outward.

  • Color Palette: Warm coral, muted rose, cream, and gentle saffron yellow.

4. Path of Light and Lotus

  • Concept: A pathway lined with lotus flowers illuminated by lanterns, guiding families toward harmony and wisdom.

  • Color Palette: Earthy beige, sage green, candlelight gold, and blush pink.

5. Tranquil Lotus Sunrise

  • Concept: Lotus flowers opening at dawn with rays of sunlight breaking through, symbolizing renewal and calm.

  • Color Palette: Soft peach, sky blue, pale mint, and luminous white.

 

No comments: