Thursday, April 9, 2026

2026, Week 15 ( 6 - 12 Apr )

 8th April, Wed

It was peaceful, sunny morning to work.

After changing to this company, I am able to enjoy a personal time to do more for a work-life-balance human life. I can exercise in the nearby park and watch the sunsets, smelling flowers, observe leaves, taking photo, go to bookstore, used to enjoy coming back room before 7pm.

I sat down at the exhibition hall, a comeback routine of sketching daily while waiting the rain to pass. I had a Japanese dinner after work, craving for nutritious protein, Salmon sashimi. The slices ... however were uneven thickness cut and the smaller cut size. The sushi rice is stickier, filling potion is smaller.. but costs me slightly more..

I have been surveying about gardening lately. With a very basic knowledge from Youtuber's tutorial, I bought a bag of 10L garden soil ? And Two 10cm diameter minimalist pot from Mr. DIY. I bought a packet of tomatoes from Jusco supermarket the other day. Everything is ready. As I was getting hope and excitement of this plan..... What awaits me was... bad timing...

Coming back room has turned very stressful from bad energy brought by some Troublemaker type housemates. I heard a short conversation after coming through the main door. "I don't know, not me. Not my problem, " brushes off any troubles they not aware, with denial and close the door room, continuing their daily activity. Blasting music and laugh about other's unfortune.

Floor matt wet due to water leaking from the sink, valleying towards my room, because of some f-u-c-k-e-r-s didn't turn off the water tape completely, causing the water drip continuously throughout the day until it turns into pool.

I have no time to argue, but racing time to clean up the mess before it turns disaster if the water goes into my room floor that is entirely made of wood tiles. Searched through my own tool and the toolbox from the kitchen, found none could help. I walked to the small grocer store next block, bought some to fix the leak, with my on cash. Returning unit and patch it up as best as I could. The parts has worn out badly, can't be fixed with just the patch up.  After all the cleaning mat and floor mop, flushing toilet and rinsing the shower... I had my quick shower.

All those troublemakers did were check on the aftermath, and laughed about poor patch. I texted the landlord who seems only remind me about not paying rent on my busy month but every damn of his problem, first thing always comes to me for help. I have done so much charity for him, in return is a stressful room with f-u-c-k-e-r-s next room.

It delayed my plan.. I managed to keep sane by talking with mother on the phone while tidy up the room. I cut the tomato, took out 2 seeds, placed it on garden soil, water it and wait. Trying not to give too much expectation on the quality as most said supermarket fresh produce may not have the same breed.

RM 2.40 for garden soil (10L)
RM 5.90 for 2 pot plant (4inch / 10cm) for young sprout
RM 4.50 for foreign tomato

Once the tomato plants grow 6-8 inches, they will be ready to transfer into 12inch / 30cm pots for roots to take firm. Around 160-180 days will be able to get my first harvest.

The phone call took 3 hours as usual.


9th April, Thu

A morning grasping for fresh air as the housemate gotten even earlier than when it's my new set time to use the shower area. I set the time from 7.25am to 7.15am.

At the usual route to MRT, everyone walks in line, but when the route gotten narrow, some take over the lane from the opposite direction and give way when there's people coming through, most do but not this one aunty who continues occupying the opposite lane, it's clearly she sees me approaching from distance but keeps pushing herself forward, expect me to give way as she thinks. So when that happens, I knocked on her shoulder hard, I could hear her "tch !" behind me. I didn't stop to look back, and I really don't give a damn if she ever make a fall when she knew it coming. I felt she didn't treat this fair on the rest who comes from the opposite.

Most never treat me fairly but abuse because of my child-like look. I did alot kindness to many strangers, give ways and never cut queue. So when these kind of people shows up, it's not my concern if they choose to hurt themselves.

The morning, the Adobe is auto-logged out. This never happen before. After looking through around colleagues and a long wait, I found out the issue was login using the wrong user email.

I got asked alot task mostly not important yet time-consuming to do. Searching old files even I not sure where to begin with, done, wrote down and inform them and sort out eventually for all of us. When I decline to do or reluctant to take the job, they sounded unhappy and keep press forward, not willing to find themselves eventhough they have the access. What they did is find another guinea pig to do for them.

Feeling mental breakdown because of these negativity encounters, I felt overwhelmed to find a place to let tears roll. I started considering hunting my new nest since the landlord stopped replying my complain messages and only care about when I missed my rental pay on busy month.

The down feeling of "returning to room" makes me unwilling. It was raining, glad that I brought my office slipper to change. The slipper makes lots of squeaky noises when touched by water. It's only until it's about to dry only then I can control the noise. I bought from Decathlon but, It's not a quality slipper.

I can hear the bass music already before entering the swimming pool compound. While my slipper still wet and squeaky, I walk to the lobby and check on notice board. Probably about 5 minutes so, then I walk to my unit. It went quiet, no music. The big room lights is off. I went for shower, chores and chill at my desk as usual. The noisy room next door ain't noisy today. They didn't make loud squeaky slipper noise like they always do. Their talking sound didn't pierce through my wall or from their balcony like they always do. They didn't stomp either. Everything feel quiet, the peace is unusually good feeling, healing my soul once in a while.

I have a good sleep without disturbance.


11th April, Saturday

Went to Open House at an ex-colleague's house afternoon. Glad to see old time gathering for a while. Stay about 2 hours eating while others karaoke blast.

Left after 4.30pm, another ex-colleague dropped me at the park. I went for after meal exercise before stop at usual mall to chill myself. It's a quiet spot that I love to stay when I'm saving cafe money. I have the need to control my spending after knowing I never gonna live well once I at retirement age even I never withdraw EPF. There's still 2 years+ to settle PTPTN loan. Once done, I might consider increase contribution.

I had a good sleep.


12th April, Sunday

At 9am I brought the two pots out for a real direct sun. I drained out the excess water and left it outside. I brought them back around 1pm when the sky is about to rain.

I have been playing a new game, [ Nier Replicant ] for a short weeks now. 

The game story is at its most ending part, I still have side quests that I want to finish but takes some time. The map is small. There's only a few places to go. The protagonist's village, the mid terrain which connects to Seaport, Emil's Manor; then connects to North Terrain, where Mystic Forest village, Junk Heap high caveand The Aerie village; lastly East terrain, and Lost Shrine and Farade village. 

It started out as an outbreak of alien invasion to Earth, Leaving many infrastructures crumbled, high-rise buildings destroyed and inhabitated. The protagonist and his little sister, Yonah went hiding inside a mart. Yonah caught the Black Scrawl disease left weak and sick. Protagonist found Weiss, a talking book inside the mart, and they join forces defended the place. This led a jump time to where the siblings live in the village under roof. It was soon attacked by the alien who people call them Shade. Protagonist did errands for living, together he and Weiss met a mystery woman named Kaine from The Aerie and a boy Emil from a Manor. Protagonist's village was under attacked and Yonah was taken by the Shadowlord.

Fast Forward to 5 years timeline, the grown up protagonist continues his quest to locate Shadowlord and to save Yonah from captive.

Once this prequel ends, I will be looking forward for the next game, [ Nier Automata ], too set in the same universe.

No comments: