Sunday, May 24, 2026




" Save Money, Don't Get In Debt " 
by Outdoor Boys, the advice of a survivalist Youtuber.

I know him from Youtube but don't know who he was that famous, until his video resurface again when one of his boys startup a Youtube video got many views. His boy is struggling but learning survival skill and steps under his care, father-figure and guidance.

I have no father presence since age 15, but his and his son's video lesson learning is inspiring.


Save Money.
Having small debt is a great deal.
Means, spend only the essential and reward from time to time without overspending,
and don't own too much what I can't afford.

I have the heavy habit of owning art books, study books and tutorials,
and it needs discipline to control.

In a two months time, I will be moving out from rental room and moving asap, to leave behind anger. 

I really don't want to overspend on expensive room, but I have too many priced stuff that I couldn't let go. I wish to find the same price range, yet no luck or good response from ad.
Eventhough my salary has slightly increase, cost of living increases tremendously, that fast food is as expensive as restaurant.


No comments: