Tuesday, January 20, 2026

2026 Week 3

19th January 2026, Monday (cloudy, shiver rain noon)

Couldn't remember the dreams, it was so random and appears .

Taking half day MC as my body drop to 35.1, with chill and headache in the morning. I took the time to rest in bed. Take hot shower and relax my head, make some laugh to let my mouth open, letting hot air out.


I had quick 5-min lunch and hot soup, then dashed to train station, arriving office 30 mins earlier to start the remaining day. 


20th January 2026, Tuesday ( Sunny, cloudy)

Had a last minute task assigned in the morning, I did it after work because I had many minors yet can't . it was around 8.58pm an incoming call while I was on the phone with colleague.

It's quiet today, Medium-Big room's lights were on, assuming they in, but lights always ON outside, that I find it annoying and wasted electricity.

Watching two episodes of <<The Walking Dead>> until 12.35am



21st January 2026, Wednesday ( Sunny, cloudy)

Today's Dream
The figure of an old classmate from Junior class of secondary school, Su Yee, appeared eager to meet me. The situation felt like I promised her that we will meet at a time & place but I forgot / couldn't remember, still she came to me, she wasn't happy nor upset.

-END-

In real life, I only once met her at one LRT station upon exiting the gate. We recognized each other and greeted, it was a short 10s of "How are you". she was carrying a luggage, it's like she had business trip here and heading to airport back hometown. We never met ever since.

I and another commuter was lucky to find a space to board the rush hour train before the door closes behind us. The shower time changes recently, as the housemate got up earlier than my alarm clock. I took another 20 mins lying bed with eyes shut. 

No comments: