12th January 2026, Monday (Sunny)
Hmmm not much documenting today, but one goal I started today is
13th January 2026, Tuesday (Sunny)
Today's Dream
It's night and the surrounding is in the slums, with scraps surface shines touched by moonlight.
At one moment I was in an urban building which is empty street at night with only guards patrolling highrise building entrances. I was wandering after a late night work, trying to find a place to sit down sipping a can of drink bought from a vending machine. Instead, I was shoo by the guards.
That's when atmosphere changed, wandered into the slums, I see what looked like a tall roof factory filled with mountain of scraps. I'm not sure what I was wearing, but my cloth is comfortable and stretchable to dense climb. There were homeless folks lived in the abandoned factory, they each own a private space to live in the cramp place.
Under condition, I was to meet the homeless group leader, who didn't seem welcome me as I'm outsider, but turning softer as they sees me as capable and post no threat to the group, so I was treated friendly and able to get out unharmed as long I brought something to visit.
---End---
Waking up early, the sun rise is late I thought it was gonna rain, so I head out as early as 7.40am. Arrived office nearby 8.06am, I sat down a park to sketch. Soon, others follow and sit nearby. Some chose to sit near me, because they feel safe.
Today, my boss passed us a box of chocolate to distribute among the group.
Photo of the Day
The Golden Penda Tree
( or Xanthostemon chrysanthus, native to northern Queensland in Australia )
It is a hardy species as it grows well in full sun, tolerates acidic soil and is resistant to pollution and tropical heat
Taken : park between LRT & MRT Ampang Park
16th January 2026, Friday (Sunny)
"Something" is preventing me to fall asleep. Recalling that 4 days half of torture years ago, yet I couldn't express my feeling, it just completely blank. Whenever I try to think of something, it gradually vapourize from thin air to nothing in mind. This cycle continues throughout the night.
I tried went to bed as early as 10.54pm, by time I realized it's 1.10am, then 1.51am.. the next I get up is by the sound of my alarm 7.25am. I met with long queue at the train platform due to delays. I took the opposite at 8.15am, finished watching an episode <<With You and The Rain>> when it took a long turn.
Now my body feel sore since the gym workout two days ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment