Friday, January 2, 2026

2026 Week 1

1st Jan 2026, Thu (Rain noon)

Stayed back working late. Left office at 11.19PM

Seeing the crowds gather at different places that has KLCC skyview. I thought about new year countdown fireworks, but gave up since not all train station close late. The station I interchange closes at 12AM. I didn't see fireworks 😕 as I'm in train. 

Went to bed at 4AM. Woke up at 10.30AM by the noise of shower and music next room. It's 1st day of the year... endure.... I waited my turn to wash laundry and cooked my brunch. I had maggie.

It's been few months I stopped subscribing Netflix. watch some anime from another platform, <<Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent>>

I stare at my feet, feeling empty. I went back to sleep. Woke up 2.44PM, my mind set to office.

Before I go, I bought some food from Family Mart. 4.00PM to 9.57PM I quietly 🤫  work. I enjoy the quiet hours of min. noise.

While waiting at the platform, the common scene that I often encountered is passenger stood at where he/she not supposed to, but did it anyway to me - CUT QUEUE, PUBLIC BULLY, IGNORANT. I was first to queue at one of the platform line, a tall big figure stops beside me with his eyes stick to his phone, ignoring my presence. When I pretend to look away, he stood closer to the door. I glared at him, but he didn't even look at me. There's two other foreigner standing on another side, queuing but he chose to stood beside me.. feeling frustrated to have bastard beside me, so I walked away to queue at another line. Sometimes it also be woman smaller size than me. 😑


Photo of the Day

A car parked by the entrance of Mariotte Residence caught my attention.


2nd Jan 2026, Fri (rain morning)
Saw photos and videos posted on social media, people cram in streets of Pavilion like sardins, hot sweaty and couldn't watch the countdown very well, as the fireworks too low altitude, block by high rise, plus a lot of smoke blurring the fireworks.

Wet foot to the office. Work is busy, with 2 hours of meeting and many amendments to make. The tea 🍵 I got from a colleague gave a nice fragrant and smoother the mood after a long meeting.
 
On a phone with mom, mom keeps bringing the same tone, same topic : Don't send money next month. Therefore, things I want to say to mom is :
 
When I send money home, means I still remember home.
If I don't send money home, means I forget about home. 
 
Photo of the Day
#1 MDRT in Malaysia Again #Innovate to Elevate

 3rd Jan 2026, Sat (cloudy)
First Saturday of the year. I'm already laid back on bed, having leftover work to do kept me unease mind.. But, I decided not to waste bit of quiet time now that the housemates aren't home noisy, I spent some quality time sketching with my tablet.
 
The whole day is cloudy, I swapping phone on Grab, and was about to order when brother call to help. ANd it's my first try on TOTO, part of me did feel guilt of being pure heart being disdained.
 
Back to GrabFood, I was actually curious where this restaurant that displayed in GrabFood promoting Japanese food so gracefully looking food picture, so I decided to see dine at this restaurant with my own effort. Therefore, 5pm started my solo to the restaurant, the place is called the Sama Square.
 
The place I usually visit 
The police station I visited once for lost and found wallet I picked up on the road.
Kodak, the ancient brand of photography 📸 
It's good that they utilize the area into jogging track here, where it leads to is all curiosity after that.
Safe walk in the daylight away from traffic.


This is the GrabFood I ordered few times in the past. It's not cooked by Japanese, not by local either. Complete change the mood by who's making. Still, the food is good and have good star rate in GrabFood, but gonna reconsider about ordering again in the future.
Interior open space Food Court
There's a mid-size supermarket here.
Industrial theme building, spacious road and plenty parking lot.
They fitness center here with full transparent window glasses.
The sign i here.









Photo of the Day
After a 30mins plus flat-walking to Sama Square, this signs read my mind.


4th Jan 2025, Sun
Peace broke out when "they" woke up in the late evening after coming back around 6am in the morning. I couldn't go out as it's my 2nd period day, always visiting toilet to clean after pee, saving tissue cost.

I had some dream lately, it felt interesting but instantly forgot when I woke up. 5.45am where I sweat my front singlet, felt like my saliva but just doesn't smell. I went to toilet to wash up and pee before back to my room

5th Jan 2025, Mon
I like to avoid face-to-face conflict, because I knew I never win in verbal conversation towards people who ready to shout loud for own selfishness pleasure in the past experience especially dealing with housemates. Therefore, action speaks louder to tell them I'm furious of their problem causes, being loud.

Photo of the Day
  
It's a hard dough, but soft when best pair with cold milk for light breakfast.


6th Jan 2026, Tuesday Cloudy

The work I did, have not much changes so far, and have been smooth, that relieves my headache for worrisome. Been having bad mood with the house noises, waking furious almost everyday is tiring and surrounded by negativity that caused by people with unecessary excuse. It's windy lately, they always careless, banging doors, while I never have one bang on windy days during their sleep.

Landlord texted me to check on my schedule, why? The master bedroom is vacant and my best guess is someone given appointment to view the room and he tries to arrange me  for assistance, by being in the house. I decline by saying I be late back, I really have plan to stay late today for my personal productivity.

Had a chat with mom while spending quality time at the usual spot, drawing with my tablet, not as productive but I like it quiet today. 

Photo of the Day




7th Jan 2026, Wednesday Cloudy
I woke up in an unusual time, guessing SOMEONE is being loud early morning. The shower room is wet, and I guessed right.

Office is much quieter, I enjoy it. The drinking milk recently and regularly did help fill up nutrition I lack, applying sore cream helps soothe the knee, neck and back pain, still stiff but I feel better.

While night, the it's wild wind-gust throughout the night. Late night I really enjoy orgasm once in a while, bu just reading enticing narrative words. =\\\w///=


8th Jan 2026, Thursday
Sitting in a cafe this evening, I practice tracing, colouring and matching colour. The traditional way of (1) colouring with pen and (2) Lasso with bucket paint, I find (2) very easy and save time faster.

9th Jan 2026, Friday
Photo of the Day
I was reading news, and stumbled upon a country name, Turkiye, so I read the wiki about it.

 
An evening I spend time in the usual spot, colouring, trying to get to know about choosing base colours,  

10th Jan 2026, Saturday
I re-subscribe the channel - Netflix for this month. Found an anime marked with "Leaving Soon", << Dark Gathering >> caught my attention, I gave a try and the plot and twist was interesting. After 

I was lying on the bed, and kept thinking the things I should have done it sooner, therefore I dressed up heading to the one mall that I once visit regularly, Mid Valley. The dried shrimp skin in mom's list.

I saw many CNY gifts in red on sale, but I couldn't find the ingredients in all the Chinese herb store, one suggested that I go supermarket, I found them, but mom nagged so long about wanting only better grade, transparently cleaned and sealed in jar. I ended not buying in the commute distance... instead I spent on CNY snacks to bring home, well.... overspent.

I tried the Halla Halla open space cafe. I like how forest cliff theme structure blend inside mall, the only thing I would complain is the price. =w- Still, the food and drink is healthy quality grade - Avocado Sourdough Bread and small 8oz thick Macha Latte. I can also do my drawings there while not being peeked by people because of the curvy partition and palm tree decor behind me. 

Avocado Sourdough Bread

What I dislike about is people who aren't customer tend to pretend to be, sit on the reserved table with outside drinks chit-chating, especially next me. There's at least 5 changing different groups of people within an hour and 2 groups where chased away by the staff, those "provocation" is kind of annoying.

I just felt too early to depart, so I switch to Starbucks Reserve on the South, there's plenty table seats waiting to be taken. I was happily settling with my tablet when a guy taking the seat next to me, putting up laptop on the table, and take out his phone browsing - freeloading... he just pretending, in fact he was "borrowing wifi" to kill time. Another person suddenly chose a seat next to me, a granny with heavily breathing medical condition, chose to blend in the crowd, pretending to be customer just to sit comfortably feeling safer with same race while waiting loved ones to pick her up.

Photo of the Day
Taken : Halla Holla


No comments: