Friday, May 3, 2024

2nd May 2024, Thursday

When my superior called me on Labour Day,
regarding the closing of alternative office,
it felt like I won't be working long here.

I come to office today with a biting farewell expression.
Cherishing every path I walk, looking aout more of the surrounding. I reach the office as usual time. Taking a minute picturing inside before 10am.
 

10.01am, I received a free puff promotion combo from ZUS Coffee only valid today. What kind of "pity reward" is this...? TwT to cheer me up.. Therefore I made an order in advance. Shortly after superior arrived and we sat on 1 on 1 talking about the next step. 
 
HQ requires me to shift to Semenyih main office, which is.. extremely far distance. Since they don't allow permanent WFH for my case, I decided to let go and look for new job.
 
We agreed on 1 month work from home base, and hand over office stuff on the last day of my probation end of May. 10.33am, I packed everything, hand over the access cards and went to collect my pickup order.


I took a short and quick break eating the nice warm Tom Yum flavour chicken puff at the ZUS Coffee outlet before heading back to start WFH. It was a short 2 months of employment, going back to starting again, that free puff cheers me to stay strong and moving on..
 
Reaching back before 12pm.. it's abit overwhelmed.. and losing concentration.

No comments: