It's rare that I have no task during daily work hours in this company and sub-team.
Sometimes it gives me the sense of job insecurity,
or uncertain of whether the work I passed up are unsatisfied with much disappointment, while at the same time, I have all the self time to do my personal things like upgrades, homework, freelance since I'm working from home.
I passed up my works recently but some never get me status update while some is on hold due to client request of different things after a week passed and no sign of anything.
Asking for any task to do, I was told there's none for me. I constantly check for chat reply but none is for me. I also noticed I was no longer in the subteam's Discord channel. I watch those busy messages of my colleagues rushing works even during weekends, yet I'm not part of it.
I felt as if I have been laid off early, and waiting my half remaining serving month to end my probation period. I did learnt new things here such as Canva and new knowledge about social media posts. I have to admit, Canva is amazing, even brought short of time to create social media post with the help of AI generate that is powerful. When it compares with my visuals, obviously Canva's is has more attraction created in such short time. I may not fully mastered but I find those functions are very convenient and handy. No wonder it's so popular in non-design background cert holders.
No comments:
Post a Comment