Diablo 4
Never thought in my age, I still able to enjoy an ongoing story, childhood game that I played 20 years ago to be so magnificently excited and still full of mysteries to be discovered. Every game now is original and latest patched compared to my younger time that is pirated which I can afford as cheap as RM12 per PC game which I can easily purchase from malls.
Appearance of Lilith, the Daughter of Lord of Hatred, Mephisto.
The final boss of the endgame.
(I think, I haven't play that far yet.)
I haven't played the whole Part 1 and 3's stories, it was a horror game I thought back then and quite the terrifying game to play because I was scared by the soundtracks, creepily darkness and gigantic boss monsters that appears in every different maps.
Here I am in Diablo 4, with my avatar gazing the ruin city of Guulrahn. It's only half way story unfold and yet mystery lingers in every terrains and villages. People were either suffered in hunger, caught plague, killed by cultist/bandits or being possessed marked tattoos to summon Lesser Evils.
I had faced Astaroth and Andarial. One who served Lilith's father, Mephisto. One who is one of the Lesser Evils twin sister of Duriel. If I join the evil side, I bet my avatar will look that big.
The name most heard in Diablo 4 is Elias.
He is the character we should thank for making Diablo 4 happen. =w=...
I'm the earliest to play the game since the release, but my later gang friend just finished the story campaign today (18 July 2023) I like to enjoy slow gameplay and take up side quests that's available on the new map than went straight to end the story type of player.
Gearing in level 30s is kind of hard at first, I'm all too new to what my Rogue Class's skill focus, while many others players giving off their best recommended build offer.
In Rogue Class, I have the chance to choose to focus with either strong bow attack or strong dual-wield blades attack. I chose dual-wield as my main attack, in so I focus on the skill that less taken as main build yet satisfying, Furry. It turns out with the right legendary gears, it played out powerfully is close-combat. I'm very satisfied with my current build, but I'm not sure if my build is suitable for PVP though.
My Diablo 4 avatar, Rogue Class
Much like Sims 4, You begin with creating an avatar by customizing the face look, hair, skin and eye colour finishing with makeup, accessory and tattoo.
It may not count as important ingame, but your avatar will appear in real cinematic scene. So, it's worth the 30 minutes time spent working on the avatar appearance in the beginning.
I'm very satisfied with the outcome, and that I chose the right eye colour. I'm glad that I did it seriously, and this is the finale cinematic scene.
SPOILER AHEAD
One thing I'm sad about was fighting the main antagonist, Lilith.
Bad relationship between her and father, Mephisto; Lilith was treated unfairly, banished thousand years from the Sanctuary which she was part of it; unable to see her son, Rathma killed by owned selfish, high pride husband, Inarius. In the end she was killed by The Wanderer.
I wish there's a choice to make, to have different ending story than the only choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment