Monday, July 24, 2023

23rd July 2023, Sunday

My Walks of Life Living in Kuala Lumpur. 

Everything is settled by public transportation and with my two legs. Life without car sure is alot place I would miss, but I have no bother with car loan, road tax, parking or jam to reach destination.


Entrance from the south, near to Muzium Negara.

Seemingly the weather looks great for a long walk. So, today I decided to hit the botanical garden after late lunch.

 

It's just one stop from MRT Pasar Seni. Exiting Gate B from MRT Muzium Negara and follow the signpost that leads to the Perdana Botanical Garden.


 The map seems.. not understandable.

I get it why it's so popular here. A gigantic garden surrounded by all the STRESS TALL BUILDING  !! It's a stress sanctuary to get energized and forget about office desks everyday after work. The view is nice too with many high and low tracks to walk and jog.

 

After getting close to the fountain pond. The next thing is ... the foul smell from of the water.


Still, I see group of black /white stripe damsel fish lingering on water.


 

So far I came across to Taman Rusa where you observe activity from a small deer herd from above a bridge.


 

It's also a good spot for wedding and student convo photos.

There are unique shape structures you can find around here.

Random scenery


Fallen trunk that was decorated with flora.

 The playground from the north side, and end of my reach.

It's so huge that it took me an hour to reach the end following multple low and high tracks and visiting attractions. But only took me about 30-40 minutes to return from the start.

 

 
I also spot few man-made waterfalls in the garden. This one is a rocky path crossing between water.
 

Sun is setting. Less people are spotted.  

 

Kani salad

About 7.25pm, it's time to decide my route back. I chose to stop by Bukit Bintang for healthy dinner, jalan-jalan a bit more before I walk back to my KLCC's favourite spot for a short sketch & break, and lastly take LRT return.

No comments: