Friday, April 7, 2023

7th April 2023, Friday


The first time a colleague approached and praised me in person about a cover I redo, yet I'm as nervous as in alert whether the visual would be rejected or redo again..

 

 

5 years plus ago, I was still in bad mental shape. I surrounded myself with Disney, Pixar and animes to clear my thoughts, taking slowly to get back on my feet, to one day back to society like normal people. I spent times watching stories of others' misfortune and life changed characters. One day after my part time weekend in PWTC  Putra Mall, I walked by TGV cinema, and saw the new launch movies, the first was Coco,

 

How I remembered Coco movie has the most amazing and beautiful colours of scenery I have ever seen, how hurt it felt the devastated little Miguel struggled between choosing shoe making or play guitar eventually finding his dream through turns of hardship and finally accepted by families to be a musician, just like his Great Grand father.

2nd was Fireworks. From my understanding, 2 runaway teenagers, one follows another who attempted run away from home with the naive thought of wanting to be independent, to become an adult. To be free. It was a live movie adapted in anime, many audiences were confused by the story, I too but, I admired the fireworks scenery.


I almost ran out of savings after lending money from an ex-colleague who actually cheated on others. I had to wake up my senses and snap myself out temporary from depression, hesitated though forcing myself to hunt for jobs and returning to society to survive on food and rent, eventually I landed on a job, thus ended the cycle of being hikikomori. The 1st job has the lowest paid, everyone suddenly lost all their job after the interruption by court staff about overdue rental property, but I was glad the company shut down for good, the madam was one of the people you never wanted to encounter.

 I landed on a 2nd job through career fair one weekend. I had a great time getting along with lots of people around my age, with lots of overtime working here, I gained weight from 51 to 59kg now.

And 5 years after, I'm about to return to being a hikikomori, with one of the main is to get back on regular sleep and shape up health. I'm going self-study.

No comments: