My reason of lateness is my reason for overtime.
But my superior doesn't want that reason for boss, which I can't lie about. But, that's her job. Lots of things in mind I wanted to say to the people, to the management, but it's not like they care about me, so.. yeah no point going friendly with them who just want me to stay.
I have made the decision, to leave (resign).
To start my goal, my study. However, they still trying hard to win me over,
they want to delay my goal.
For me, I never give them hard time to stay.
I see them leaving, is a good relief for them, in peace and sanity recover.
Yes, I still made mistakes, who doesn't ? Didn't I always don't mind?
But what gives the right to lecture me to a point I start hating somebody? Then comes back who's being superior and what attitude I have when forced to the wall? Are you testing the water ?
No comments:
Post a Comment