Friday, April 28, 2023

28th April 2023, Friday (Day 3)

Day 3

I tried my best to complete 90% of Chp32's Exercise, with the company of Youtube addiction, it's already passed 3.02am.


I booked an GSC movie in the wee hours before I finally shut my eyes looking forward to the afternoon.


5.00am alarm.

9.02am, wake up late. I no longer have a rushing morning. I can do workout whenever I like, as long as I don't skip this routine and keeping diet check, surely I will able to enjoy food and still keep my body shape.


I suddenly stumbled upon a promo and after checking further, I decided to give slot.


12.02pm. As the time near, I got myself ready. 12.41pm depart to Mid Valley.

1.17pm .Arrive.


Today's plan is anime movie : 1.25pm - Suzume no Tojimari.

I was surprised to see the hall is 90% occupied. Just how popular is this anime?

This story is about power to preventing earthquakes. In this scene also depicts protagonist visiting ruins of towns in Japan that was destroyed by the most fearsome natural disaster that struck back on 311 in 2011. It truly heartbroken to hear voices still lingering in these ruins. It's a heartfelt for many survivors.

I was still an intern working in a small studio in Damai that time. I did a project for my boss's church by making a short video transition of 311, prompting his church to execute charity for the 311 victims. It was a hard take not to roll tears while editing, it still came.

I also participate in an event [Pray For Japan] My drawing  was published in a book, and my college mate showed me.

The popcorn I have is mixed flavour. The extreme salty must be sea salt flavour. I still like caramel the most, it gives the sweetness flavour and sticky texture.

The movie ended in 2 hours duration, I took a stop at the supermarket to restock some food. Later proceed to Burger King.


At first a lone old lady with support stick sitting at the far most corner table In a Burger King branch. 

I was so focus on writing my journal, she approached my table and asked me to treat her burger in Chinese. I pretended I don't speak the language. There was an BK staff looked at me, he shook his head.

After having short conversation with the BK staff, I got to know that it's her repeating disturbance crime, and she came to this branch everyday begging for expensive burger from customers. I became the next victim, having just Sprite and Onion Rings on the tray. The Burger Daily Robber Granny. 

But in the end, I gave the permission she took the unwrap burger from my tray.

Her thick face yet crocodile tears is just one of the people I wanted to avoid contact. My heart couldn't take it, yet my mind tells me I shouldn't. She even asked the staff to give her a water refill which the staff rejected.

What's next was she has another person who seemed. Their actions really can drive away their customers. I would thought the same as to not return there again. Because of this daily robber, I couldn't get my belly satisfied without another proper meal.


It's also how I got the chance to try this restaurant. Still, Hilltop's dumpling is the best.

今は買い物して、映画をみて、このままに帰ります。


No comments: