Tuesday, April 19, 2022

17th April 2022, Sunday

Realizing the fact that I'm cleaning sombody's mess REALLY PISSED ME OFF!

Living with a housemate who LEFT SHITS AROUND THE HOUSE and not lifting a finger to clean up could drive others crazy. It drives people crazier when the person IS ALWAYS NOT THERE WHEN CLEANING, yet the wrong person HAPPENS TO BE IN THE HOUSE, WORSE IS SPENT ALMOST WHOLE DAY, OWN TIME CLEANING SOMEBODY'S FUCKING MESS.

It was Sunday, the moment I laid out my plan to do today, decided to finish off some studies and others... things just got in the way... and I couldn't say no to spring clean the house with landlord... though I really wanted to stay in my room and ignore what happen outside my rented room. 

I was in the middle of revision, landlord came 10.30am sharp. I just couldn't.... and it's so unfair that I always stays to do the cleaning. If I say no, he won't be able to finish in 1 day. With two people, we finished around 4pm, eventhough the rain starts pouring before I suggested we take our meal but landlord wanted to finished last touch and have meal last..

I was given RM100 for helping out, but I really don't want that money... though I deserved it.. It feels like housemate paid for the cleaning, WHAT AM I ?! A FUCKING CLEANER NOW!? FOR A SPOILED "PRINCESS" WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT !?

I seriously don't have the mood to complete my plans other than playing games..

No comments: