1 April - 2 April 2022
Friday - Office.
There's a lot of working started pilling up when 1 fucking report consumes 3 designers to complete. I mainly support all the doodle I can to help lessen the work of my new colleague. That report could have been less stresser if the person-in-charge stop coming to her desk every fucking 10 minutes.
My other work is on halt, I don't mind. But if he could just stop taking my plan and make it into his words and repeat back to me as his order, and I would not have been pissed if he not went around accused that I wouldn't help what his orders. I could hear him said that, TWICE.
The new colleague, Kavitha, a mother of 3 needs to get home to her young children, but another amendments from finance department was on the way and requested that she stays back after work.
I tried to find the fastest solution to get this work less time consuming, figuring ways to save the document to jpg and test on the new page. Probably works faster than typing everything from scratch, I also created the master page so when any new frequent amendments come, she can just replace the document file page as image, and original.
7.50pm, we went our separate ways. I on the hand has prepared myself a 1 night stay in the heart of KL 2-star hotel which I booked 2 weeks in advance as I had 5-6 parcels delivered last week, making sure that I have all the parcels received, then I went on my ways to the hotel.
Researching on the routes to get there, there's several stations and places to reach the hotel and it's quite convenient for solo travellers. Within 7-15 minutes walking distance from stations, I reach the The Bed KLCC. The place is compact, the counter and cafe station is just a foot away, and a door with access card to reach the lift.
Arrived at The Bed KLCC
The registration counter is compact, with a cafeteria next to it. Because short of staff, the staff is not around when I arrived. Understandable so, I waited a while.
You are given an access key to enter the lift lobby and sleeping hall. My sleeping hall is a female only on the 1st floor, where shower room is easily accessible just few feet away. 2nd floor customers will have to go to 1st floor to access them.
Before access the sleeping hall, find your locker number and change to slipper provided. Well, not all slippers are available in the shoe locker, so you just need to take it from another locker, make sure no one is using that.
The hotel slipper has to be wore entirely within the hotel compound, and only switch to regular shoe when
you are heading out.
The lounge and dining area is also on the 1st floor. Pretty convenient arrangement. The place is clean, spacious and quiet with some music play and a surreal fireplace, pretty cozy.
This is a 360 look of the sleeping hall.
The ceiling is high, the interior is minimal. There's 3 bunk bed, with 6 beds. My bed is on the ground, with end bed facing towards a window which brings some light which is great. I have all my privacy as none of the bed nearby is occupy. I can just change cloth on the spot or naked on bed.
There's a socket for electronics and device, a notice on the bed wall. No eat and drink, no loud noise, no guest disturb and others to follow. The bed is comfy, the pillow seems abit worn. There's empty hollow space for 2-3 luggage. there's a mirror and a mini desk enough for laptop size too. There's extra space to put your backpacks at the end of the bed.
On the right side is the dressing room, where hairblower and ironer is available.
The male and female bathrooms is on the same floor very near to my access room. Just that, both bathroom door is open wide, and there's no CCTV around. What comes in my mind when I enter the bathroom ? Showing myself naked muscle while other girls look up how manly I am, maybe hitting me on conversation or ... some ACTION behind shower ! In reality, I'm shy. =....=
while you shower. =...= erm, I guess that's so western style. Shower with shampoo and soap gel attached. There's hanger on each shower room, it's a glass door with no security lock. So people can actually just open it

















No comments:
Post a Comment