Wednesday, September 1, 2021

2nd Dose Vaccination

 Preparation of stocking food and nutrition like fruits and water a day before the vaccine day is helpful.

I still experience unwell on my 2nd dose such as light fever, body heat itchy elbow, fatigue joints, dry skin and sensitive to light. It took away my precious 2 days of just sleeping and doing less productive.

I actually plan to make a move on my goals, but didn't work out for this 4 days long holiday.

There's a game sale on Steam. Despite many negative criticism in the past, I really lay my trust on this game so much that I decided to buy it even though there's much complaints about bugs - Cyberpunk 2077

Other colleagues have already dropped their interest on this game since the complaints. The whole world  were actually excited of the trailer before the game release and looking forward to it, we even made a wishlist on this game but the excitement never came as a whole for those feeling disappointed and losing their interest. The storm has passed, and I waited long enough, I going to take the risk and buy this game.

Sunday night, I joined the gang play WWZ after feeling much better. I bought Monday 12.17am, had my laptop runs the installation for 3 wee hours plus. I started the 4 hours tutorial and character creation. Yes, the starting took 4 hours long for a begin play.

Seriously, Cyberpunk 2077 is a great potential game I have ever played, if minus the bugs, this game can be godly made. Honestly, this game is not for serious married husbands to play, just like Witcher 3, there's things not censored, but there's an option setting to turn on censor, to me .. hell it would be a huge waste. As a single LGBT, this game experience turn me on. The game developer team really done great job and they deserved to be praised.

At 1st, I was actually worried I won't play long because this game is FPS and the main reason I don't play FPS is motion sickness experience. To my surprise, I didn't get it this time and after playing 20 hours. Secondly, everything is new to me, all functions, stats build and tech abilities is a new experience in Cyberpunk world, I really felt myself living in this cyber crime punky world as a Futa looting eurodollar, recycle and fight gangsters with awesome tech. I haven't try walking without clothes.

Yes, there's bugs. Sometimes I have to ignore to save time and move on than feeling frustrate of trying to loot some items as seen lootable. The the tech scan, I can easily find lootable items nearby. Just like Witcher 3, there's time of day and night in Cyberpunk.

45 hours of play, I felt myself becoming the character living in high crime cyber gang world walking with weapons, traveling from city to city doing side jobs with connections and networks from clients ringing you. The kind of shitty risky life where you got no foes remembering your face for beating their underlings and earning extra cash on stealing gang's money, .The life you sell junk guns and clothes to pay your rent. A life with no parents living apartment, driving car and bikes, car crash and still get up alive in piece. In a world that joytoys don't disgusted by your gender taste.


No comments: