Sunday, September 19, 2021

19th September 2021, Sunday

18th September 2021, Saturday

I have my concentration place on my work from 8am-3pm, doing work. It's hardly ever had this kind of motivation to do something, well because it's really a load of work.

Last Friday,

I was told that I got a raise, I had always thought my salary was 2xxx, but it was raised without my concern, I only remember the monthly that banked in. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I wish I could spend more wisely. But I still depending on Grab, I really need to stop using if not necessary.

I have made a list, saving extra for family trip, but I'm still at slow pace..


 Today's Dream,

It's not the first time I dreamt about having one, probably the 3rd time, and almost exposed to my parent with an extended genital slidetube during my erection. I saw myself in my brother's room from the old house. I was standing near the window facing side of a vertical mirror observing my erection.


- Present Day -

Waking up at about 6.15am with the arousal desire. But, I can't miss the good chance to exercise though mind is thinking dirty.

I searched an article about what it means appear in dream, and here it is :

https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/dream-about-having-a-penis  


Today I was hesitate... a work that I have been redoing and revised many times for the passed weeks but still not to my director's expectation, and further changes and changes, again and again to a point I was afraid to ask any further... present any further... until I re-question my ability as a fitting designer in the team.. I'm afraid to present... because I know... my current design is expecting more changes... and the last message I received was

"But this version can be one option to use"

... am I to create yet another design for the same work before I can really proceed to boss's approval....?

It was started as a simple survey form design... but as weeks and month passed, it turned into more a complicated work that I wasn't expecting to present... I struggled a lot doing it... and really wasting my effort and patience...

No comments: