Most of my colleagues had a rough week at work, can't blame them for absent on the usual play hour. They all have their own family life to maintain and role as fathers and husbands. I played with an ex-colleague of mine on Friday, just two of us teaming with random players in multiplayer after the undefeated challenge.
In the battlefield, we meet an old rival of my colleague, Martamaco2011 [Level90], we had a fair and square in battle. Then, comes one becomes my rival, Kotetier. =w= We both tied in killing at the very last of mission, killing each other, with knives.
Saturday night,
It has passed the usual time of play, no message appears in the chat group. I guess it's another day. So I decided to play with random players. First I join the hard mode challenge, and we did well covering backs of our teammates and the challenge is achieved.
Next, I level up my class by joining Horde mode in Wave 4. However there's unfairness in the team durng the battle, when one steal another's cash box after the breaching charges, that's the first time I heard the guy spoke to that stealer, yet he shared his medkit to heal the stealer, and said "----You are selfish, but----" and the left the team after the fight finished.
I and him started a new game again. and slowly two more joined in. When I heard another voice speaking during the game, it's a woman's voice. I guess I'm not the only one.
It was a tough battle to reach Wave 28 in the new upgrade World War Z. I finally made a record playing with random players. Still struggling at Wave 21 while still defend at the Hanger area and we all almost died and end the game, and we were so lucky that we respawn when all two players dead (me) and two players down when the Wave suddenly ends. It's was only about Wave 24-25 onward only we fully begin battle at the gate altogether. We all have insufficient cash to buy anymore expensive items. I still help setting up machineguns for swarms of swarms of zombies while both fixer class place as many ammo on the ground to keep the supply check.
Having split in two man team of four, one team defend at front line (Terminal/Hanger area), while another team defend at the Gate area. Mainly with the help of two Fixer class's explosive ammo to hit heavy damage on every passing zombies. I guess that becomes a strategy I just discovered to keep the game going.



No comments:
Post a Comment