Saturday, September 12, 2020

11 September 2020, Friday

 It's Friday what everyone thinks is enjoy the fun night. I dropped by a popular sushi branch restaurant in Avenue K for a full meal dinner.

There is this appetizer called Ikura Chawanmushi that caused me a very bad allergy experience.. I'm glad that symptoms starts after I reach home. I got into my room, and changing my cloth as usual, it started itched around my armpit when I was taking off my binder. I start scratching it, thought was nothing but feeling odd when other parts of my body starting itching, gradually I could feel a subheat and redness growing on my palms, feet and reaches my ears to cheeks, like I looked drunk.

 Soon, my whole body appears with lines and lines of red scratches that I made earlier especially my buttock and back, like house abuse or skin of disease or a tiger.. while rashes appear around my arms. That I knew that dish... that prawn isn't fresh...

I sat down on the floor naked. I felt weak to stand up. I look into the mirror, there's slight swollen appear on my face, I feel the unknown heat that's burning my lips, red. I felt my skin on my forehead is being pulled backward. I felt my body is running out oxygen.. my hands starting to feel numb... I got abit difficult to breath enough oxygen for my body...

The symptoms was far worse than I had 2 years ago, as my body was running numb, quite dizzy plus stomached that didn't happened previously. I forced my way into the shower room, after toilet I sat down the cold, water running floor, barely have the energy to lift my shower gel to wash myself.. it took a while, trying to take more breathe in, slowly, it takes time, about 30 minutes for the poison to break down and rashes gradually disappear.

Weak and dizzy.. I lied down as soon as I'm dressed, continued to breath in. I know I couldn't move anymore, I closed my eyes, let myself hibernated.

There's no cold sweat, but I woke up 2.30am. I checked on my phone before I continued back to sleep.


No comments: