Thursday, October 8, 2020

8 October 2020, Thursday

30 September 2020,

My hand slipped, watching as my phone crash on the floor at the office in the morning. it was okay and usable eventhough the screen pops out. I broke my phon later in the afternoon, for touching the inside screen.. the left side went black lines..

I purchase a spare LCD display later the night and received on Friday afternoon. I suddenly have the aggressive decision to DIM (Do It Myself), later in the evening I purchase further for the adhesive tape for front & back phone and it reached on Tuesday. Yet, I puzzled whether I should get a new battery or a hot air gun as well, but I didn't, nor I have the interest to purchase a new phone if I can save the money to buy a new laptop.


7 October 2020,

After I received a hair dryer borrowed from a colleague, I began to disassemble my phone at lunch hour. It didn't went well... as I watched the wrong model which I thought it could be dismantled the same way, by the time I finished replaced, the screen stayed the same and never start up..

It was fun disassemble them, but it's not fun when thing went wrong. Should have let the professional do the professional.


8 October 2020, Thursday

Today's Dream,

I was inside a... fine dining restaurant ? There was a row of wine shelf next to a lobby area. I sudden foreseen that brown wine bottle, and it's falling right to someone, a lady? my friend ? I couldn't reach but she moved away from my warning. The wine bottle broke on the floor, the shards burst around the area, piercing my right arm and right lower leg.. bleeding.

I attempted to remove the tiny shards from my arm, but it hurts, I was left alone on the floor around the shards. I waited long for anyone to notice me and came to my aid, a waiter, probably it's a foreigner with African look. He helped remove the shards from my wounded arm.

 

11 October 2020, Sunday

I have been having weird dreams =, sometimes waking up terrified... Was it because of the blue light from my cooling pad that's left overnight..? Yea.. from Google Search, it's not harmful, but it fools my brain, thinking it's daylight.

Things started abit weird these past 2 months, a mess for me. I got leg pain, neck pain, laptop hard disk issue, now phone broken. I had no choice but to purchase a new phone suggested by my brother, and it will arrive on Monday probably noon. I was quite weary and undecided whether to purchase a new much high end laptop when 10.10 is on sale. These few days, however..

Without a phone,

It's quiet here. No phone calls, no messages disturb. The rise of wave 3 Covid cases from home, I kind of worry my mother's mentality after days without contacting her.

Without phone,

I simply can't do a simple click to everything, like alarm clock, write note, calculator, music, phone game. I too have to rely more to my watch and laptop clock or the light of the sky to know what time is it.

Without a phone,

A colleague joked about my existence too. Yea, phone nowadays is like a second most important tool to mark my existent. (while MyKad stays no.1) It's like cut off from the society and people around me.

Without phone,

I couldn't use Grab for ride nor food delivery, but it saved me from overspending on luxury food, when I can solve my one day meal with just RM7 for a plate of balance veggies and meat with free hot soup and chinese tea.

Without phone,

I feel that the time pass slower. yet I don't feel like doing anything other than cleaning my room and watch movie and play games. I feel that dissatisfaction of unaccomplished dream of me.

No comments: