Sunday, July 5, 2020

5 July 2020, Sunday

It's Sunday.

11.33am, I went for a fast food bite instead of ordering from GrabFood, it's much cheaper and RM3 difference not include RM5 delivery fee. I saved RM8.00, plus it's just short minutes walk from where I stay.

I decided to bring my sketch folder with bag carry, the tiny 2-story Burger King is more busier packing meals than servicing customer at the counter, business is better during pandemic.

It takes longer time to order and wait for my meal than usual, but I just want the feeling of leaving my room on my off day, which I may get creative boost by staying outside. Eating silently, no phone, no music interruption, just watching my surrounding with my fries, soft drink and burger. It didn't taste good, was my taste changing?

I was intending to sketch while enjoy my meal, but the people around me made me uneasy to bring my sketch out. I should have bravely walk up to the 2nd floor which I thought was closed.

I suddenly wanted to stop by Watson to find shower gel, I find a few things I need to restock and bought them. Carrying the items in my bag, I felt purpose. Walking to a different road back, I felt peace, probably because I felt less a robot with same routine every weekdays, I felt much alive.





No comments: