Saturday, July 25, 2020

24th July 2020, Friday

Another Friday has arrived, all I looking forward is lie down on my soft pillows, read pervert manga and enjoy turning on. My life as a single, going out to work, coming back with my shadow under the street light.

The rain season is extreme in here every year, with terrifying lightnings and thunders striking outside the building, and I experienced a bit of shock yet exciting moment.

It's about 4.50pm, I suddenly had the urge to leave desk for a while to buy a drink at the 7-Eleven. Along the way heavy rain cleaning the commercial town road and cars, heavy flow of water pouring from a man-made water excess pipe that shoots like a waterfall from the 2nd floor, free showers !

During this pandemic, I was forced to learn to use apps to pay my rental and groceries instead by cash, that's one upgrade for an traditional born 90s. Returning to the lobby building,


There's many things to do in my bucket list while best doing them undisturbed in the weekends, however, I lack motivation mostly sense of mind loss

No comments: