Monday, April 27, 2020

The only trigger to drive me serious is
life threatening, and that's true.

Danger and escape unharmed is excitement,
danger and still struggle to when will it end is depression.

My journey may have sailed far since the beginning,
but.. my sword hasn't improve much since the beginning of journey..
I didn't appreciate what I have now,
even if I buy the world's fastest ship,
without master to sail at its latest technology
is equal to zero.

What is my goal starting this year?
How can I keep this goal going without being distracted from works and minor achieves?
How do I pump up my motivation?
What can I do to have the determination towards this goal?
How do I make sure every plan I scheduled to complete without fail?
How will I execute my own slack attitude with inescapable punishment?
How will I keep my word ...?

I will continue to make bed as routine every morning, includes weekends,
I will replace snack per week with fruits and drink more water.
I will buy takeaways from nearby eateries.
I will continue 1 ink sketch and 3 sets workout completion per day,
I will switch off computers eventhough my works is unfinished before bed,
Gaming is only on weekends, and 1 episode anime per day.


My goal is
mastering shading and eye colouring through both traditional and digital sketch.
Deadline 12 May 2020.

No comments: