Delivery date : 28 April 2020
Sender : GDex
Price : RM305.20 + shipping fee RM35
During this Movement Control Order, I spent most of my time sitting in front of the screen with my plastic chair which is uncomfortable for sitting long and it's killing my back. I sometimes have to lie down or apply Salonpas to relief myself. Therefore, I'm looking forward to my first purchase of gaming chair. I never really invest on chairs, but I think it's necessary especially this period, working and overtime sometimes, this chair can exchange with some comfort and for my back.
The package came just about time I return from takeaway around 1.35pm. The external box is damaged and bit wet probably due to recent crazy rainstorm. Apart from that, all pieces are in its most condition.
Comes with a assembling piece of guide paper (fully Chinese) and tool+screw set.
The gaming chair named Chaho, weights about 13kg. Assembling the chair took me about 45 minutes plus cleaning.
My first sit on the gaming chair is pain relief. When I adjust the back chair lower, my mind looking up the wall, mind is thinking something, but I forget about. I'm 151cm tall, I may still feel my feet slightly lifted and not touch firmly on ground.
The head rest is making me sleepy, I can easily lay down my head and pass out time but I hope this doesn't affect my work hour badly.
Cushion material is vinyl fabric on both body and pillow (well I call those) , it may be solid (a bit hard) and durable, most often I would hear squeaky sound whenever I adjust my seating, slowly my ass will start to feel some warm feeling, not really for people who are swamp ass-type, as many will feel uncomfortably hot unless their room is air-conditioned.
I did surveyed in online app, I find this having the functionality in both body tilt and height adjustment with an affordable price. However, I still recommend whoever wants to purchase a gaming chair, should go for the leg-rest as well, it might cost more than without one, but might do good for the legs. Gaming chairs with leg-rest is fast-selling item especially there's sales.
Update
2 May, Saturday
5 day seat test,
I feel uncomfortable when weather is hot, my back gets sweaty. My ass sitting feels that the cushion stretch my ass skin, I place extra fabrics on the seat, less effective but still feel better bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment