Monday, April 13, 2020

Final Fantasy Xlll - Review




Final Fantasy Xlll

I do hear many gamers criticised about this game. So I played, and it's not what they sound that bad, but instead I grow loving for it, play until the end. I think for FF fans who played since the first of FF game would think of many lack of things in the game and what they would prefer the old ways. As for me, I'm a new fan because of this. The storyline teaches us how naive and blockhead we were sometimes making mistakes in that age, and seeing how the characters grow in the game, it pictured us too of how we have grown, enjoy, remorse or hate in our reality of who we are. I do sincerely hope that parents to play and who played would recommend storyline games such as this to their teen kids, be it a way of counselling, brain development, anti-depression instead of hard lecturing them for what they can't understand. 10 years passed, while I look at it, and be surprised just how great those movement and graphics created 10 years ago. Praise the teams and singers of their efforts for making such beautiful of almost perfection games, it's not easy, and definitely not easy to win all the hearts of both old and new fans.

No comments: