I got ready
with the approved dress code
and bag on my way
to Majestic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
as part of a volunteer crew
ready to serve on tonight's special event,
Heart 2 Heart Charity Gala Night.
Crew on standby, briefing, assign task and rehearsal
all ready at 3pm.
This area is
for information, cheque, credit card
and donation box counter
near the 2nd ballroom,
Majestic Hotel.
This is the volunteer crew team created by our ex-colleagues from the second left.
Most of us presents here are ex-colleagues from previous companies.
They always did good job and leadership youth.
There are a few who unable to turn up
for the volunteer work
because
it's Friday.
Not all can enjoy the 2 special public holidays
after the Opposition parties winning the 14th General Election.
These are the selected 4 volunteers to be our angels crew.
Their task is carrying the donation box and trays of
homemade magnetic cotton doll
strolling inside the ballroom.
Two handsomes were selected to be in charge
during the live auction
on stage,
and
live on 八度空间话语新闻 channel.
I and another fellow volunteer were assigned to
support one of the Organizer's programmes,
for a smooth performance
They are Little Yellow Flower kids
with total of 34 primary to secondary age chosen kids
will be performed on the event's opening.
Out of 34, these are the chosen kids to be
the Malaysian singer, Michael Wong's
angels on his final song <童话>
While another four will stand inside the ballroom
to give support during the Live Auction.
From dressing up the kids in their holding room,
to leading them to the back of stage
and escorting them
to the bus.
And that's Mei Ling, one of the backstage media crews.
Their performance clothes
are created solely by a fashion designer.
Very great.
They are curious,
energetic, and playful
throughout the day.
The fashion designer's assistant
aslo helping on putting their clothes
and followed us all the way
at the back of stage.
Malaysian singer, Michael Wong
Song name : <童话>
LIVE concerts never have a chance
in my life.
Now..
I can feel the real deal of stereo,
and the amazing voice of the singers
that I never experienced before.
Well, that's the best clip I can film.
Check out
Video
《小黄花心连心慈善晚宴》- 八度空间话语新闻
Photos
Lee SinJe Facebook Page
#Heart2HeartCharityGalaNight #小黄花心连心慈善晚宴 #JazzyGroup #LittleYellowFlower #miffest #MajesticHotelkl
Thinks that I had regretted and not able to do during an event..
1. I couldn't catch up just what the briefing was about, and only start to understand when group brief ing almost finish.
2. When I was called to the person-in-charge - Chin Shn side, I ridiculously blur about what's going on and what the instructions were given, there were a lot of skipped information to what I was immediate assigned to, and many questions bubbles started appearing bigger and bigger because I didn't memorize the flow of 3-pages of programmes and which programme falls in our task... guiding the kids to performance stage and return to their holding room.
3. During the 1st rehearsal, I didn't expect the teacher/guardian doesn't know the route to lead them out when she's leading the kids front, and I followed on the last line.... and the mistake starts.
4. On the 1st performance, I didn't guard the kids well on the side stage, lead them a bit to early to come up the stage...
5. At the lobby, without one guarding the kids' front line, they dash across the drop off car lane to the arriving bus.
6. I couldn't believe that I didn't recognize all the faces and names of the artistes, and soo stupid, I kept thinking Michael is Wang Lee Hom just because they have the same surname... I feel so shit
7. Failed to introduce the angel kids about the singer's name and glory history due to my weak BM...
8. The others team members could had taken photos with an artiste if only I had gave attention on the chat group, just because I thought everyone is super busy on their serious post..
Malaysian singer, Michael Wong
and the three angels
in the waiting room.
This photo is incomplete.. it could have been
made better with 6 angels..
but it was my mistake..
9. when the last song finished, all the angel kids gathered on the same room, all I ever thought was escort them out, and missed the whole chance when all the 6 angels could had group photo with the artiste one final photo.. I should had just eat the dessert until the song finish.....
10. I promised that I would return to the kids' holding room to move their remaining stuff using another trolley.... but forgetful... and now kept wondering whether those stuff were carried back to centre or trashed by cleaners....






No comments:
Post a Comment