I walked in the shower room
to find the flush handle
broken...
IN HALF !!
THANKS, MATE !! > :(
Worse, he even left the broken half on the top,just to show me?
"Hey, fix this", was that leftover is
sending SOMEBODY a message
to call a repairman !!?
FUCK !! THAT was made of metal !!
I looked at that shower flush,
I began concern when it would last in his use...
because it's a cheap PVC material..
After the second week,
there's no sign of action from him
or apology...
and I know I have to fix it
before mom's visit
which is 2 days after.
It's super inconvenient as
the broken edge is sharp
and could leave your fingers some cut.
I measure the hole. ( just in case there's different sizes )
I bought a new flush handle from a hardware store nearby.
I watch a tutorial just to be sure.
Then it's time,
I open the top,
carefully examine
the position of the old one,
and then try to match
the new one with the same position.
Next, it takes quite a while
to remove the old one
because of the rusty steel attached.
I gave the surrounding
a thorough wash to clean
the dirty dusty brown stain
before replacing the new
and intact with screw.
Rinse any dirty place
and it's finished.
Welcoming the evening...
I have only just stayed 1 year and 5 months here,
the toilet has already went through
5 damn fixes.
1st is the shower handle. - Call, schedule and repairman fixed. -
2nd is the heater. - Owner, schedule, and repairman fixed -
3rd is the toilet plastic seat. - schedule and repairman fixed. -
4th is the leaking pipe links between the bowl and the flush. - I fixed. -
5th is the flush handle. - I just fixed. -


No comments:
Post a Comment