Wednesday, May 2, 2018

26th April 2018, Thursday

26th April 2018, Thursday

Today, I went for 2nd interview in a HQ branch office from 10am to 11am.

The interviewer is a Chinese guy called Mr. Ong. To be truth, he is an absolute sweet-talker on the front about being nice to his staff, he can be speaking the truth but humiliating all of the graphic graduates of know use software tools but lack creativities, I felt a huge looked down by just sitting in front of him listening his discouraging words.

After I return room, replayed the hidden voice recording during the entire interview. He may have his point, and wanted to find the right people into his workplace, and even convert them to do sales and marketing but I greatly disagreed about his thoughts.

He wastes no time talking with me, he shoots up our faults being increativity yet he wants staff who can run business, how about hiring business graduates instead? And teaches them use creative softwares.

No matter what field you're in, if you're assigned to a post beyond your specialist, you are as best as a SPM/STPM graduate level to them and expecting a below average salary.

Cost of living has been rising every year without fail. In the end, I refused the job offer.

No comments: