After my freelance work done a day ago, it's about time I come out my room for some fresh air and have craving my favourite food.
I decided my next dinner would be in Sushi Zanmai, The Garden Mall before 5pm. I don't really like crowded queue, so I plan my time early for a good meal.
Seated on a 4 seats table, too much space sure makes me abit lonely. Hungry, I ordered sushi and Tempura prawn rice and cold green tea.
It's a delicacy for raw Salmon slice dip with soy sauce, I enjoy alot, especially its generosity thick of the fish slice, unlike Salmon Don which has greatly reduce its quality, very thin, and very small potion of fish eggs topping, even lower than a serving salmon sushi which I gradually stopped ordering.
More sushi on table, some how I regret to my greedy and glutinous stomach. The last five-six bites was a bit struggling to swallow, I used green tea to finish it in the end.
I posted a photo of Nikon exhibition on Facebook. To my surprise, I had two old buddies phone called me about an hour later.
To Nikon lovers, it's worth visiting for !
I like how it's displayed, and the photo gallery. It's so awesome.
Right, one called during my blood donation. I was about to done when my junior called me. I let out a cry when the nurse pull off the plaster which my fur is still attached with. Oh, I precious fur.
It's not the nurse's fault, really. My fur happens to be near the elbow, and it happens all the time.
Another one was 20 minutes gap after hang up, who plans to invite me for a movie, Chasing The Dragon at 8.30pm. It's before 8pm, should be able to make it. So I happen to be on the 3rd floor by then, walk to the next end to buy ticket.
And when I'm waiting for the showtime, I sat down at my usual spot, and was about to continue my sketch earlier, another two guys showed up and occupied the last two seat and started inking their arts.
One inked a Power Ranger, one sketched a sport model of a sport shop nearby. I continued my landscape sketch.
8.15pm, both of them saw me while taking escalator up, I knew it... I later joined them, in separate seat. Supposed my next seat was occupied but the person never shows up. To me, I like it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment