Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cute Residents

Surrounding with cats and kittens

Many born with long, fury tails. They are always fighting at night, so much that I hear a lot of battle cries, I feel sad about.

They are always fed, by the residents here. They would open up some cats food and place randomly on pathways, and cats will know it's feeding time. I sometimes stop by just to watch them, whenever I feel sympathy.

Sometimes I sat by the pool, one will come to me silently, like it knows that I'm feeling down.

If lucky, you can find some little ones snuggling each other to sleep.

 These ones were taking their afternoon nap.

Found this one two days ago when I returned from mall. It's a newbie. It looked like its parent just abandoned it. So I went on to close with it, when it got a little less scared, I gently patted it. I wore black too.

No comments: