24 May 2017, Wednesday
That alarm clock.. Suddenly felt so alarming, my head jump out from my pillow .. I just got lectured on Monday.. My reason is overslept, is an excuse to them.. which I rather not wasting their time for describing further. (unexplainable headache kept me 2 hours on bed to wear off)
5.30pm - I was summoned.. by Mr. Barry. Mr. Barry is the Head of Department.
He questioned the questions I have been asking the bosses for.. I didn't follow up since then, led to confusion in other departments, which affects him as well..
He checked on my task list, and yet more to talk about.. Lectures continued. I was clueless back then, of what he's trying to say, my meet interrupted the current person in the middle of discussion.. Cheryl, the Head of Gym Instructor. She kindly explained the confusion I was in, there's slightest spark of getting what went wrong about me, but the vision was still not clear.
It frustrates me the whole evening, trying to hide my face away from public eyes, as even water tank would overflow by excess water.
All I thought about, was walk, and walk, and walk, and continuing walk as far as I could take.
25 May 2017, Thursday
I get lectured in my sleep.. I thought taking a meal, shower, playing on game, and sleep early would calm the wave... It makes me more tiring, think over and over without over.
Sitting, talking to myself.
Tired with my eyes, like I had wept the whole night.
2nd wave strikes afternoon. I know I'm responsible for the task, but I didn't get all the fault to begin with... it's not that I didn't ask, I gave up asking. If my request to them is rank I ( Ignore and forget ) why the effort to try ask again and again and again? And in the end they push to somebody who's being clueless about?
And they bring up this "follow up" question. "why didn't you follow up?"
"You should follow up!"
Thanks for the drama, very entertaining. If boss forgets everytime I ask, She put a drama shooting at me and put herself in clean and neing rightful.
All I want is that fucking password,
More and more side task adds in my list, multi tasking really drains energy, enough to lose focus and dragged away from main task.
Boss pending and pending and state amendments and correct and pending... And she still questions through me how many times my senior sembahyang in a day and doubt his working hours and performance. Khairun did his best on artworks, and struggling to get green light from her high expectation even during the urgent, last minute request and insufficient timeline.
No comments:
Post a Comment