Shit comes, falling sick in the busy weeks.
It's 6.29pm, it's RM2.40 for dinner. It's my 5th day of
recovery, get my hands wash, dry and clean, and eat my roti canai.
As I age, my recovery slows. Because I choked on that stupid
fried egg breakfast.. caused me to ruined my weekend and work day.
High fever on Wesak Day, glad I didn't booked skytrex Shah
Alam that day... BUT cash flash down paying medicine and doctor... it's was a
horrible experience. By being single, makes life even tough and lonelier when
sicks pay visit.
I have 38 degree, body is pain, losing appetite greatly that
I couldn't even finish a cat potion food. Walking back to my condo, people just
witness a walking zombie crossing road... Me..
I ignored the doctor's advice, and went back to work the
next day, although fever has calmed, but cough and flu strikes! My performance
all the while sucks, and it's even sucker when sick, and that just fucked up. Boss wasn't impress, and
all she thinks is wants the results I was paid for, and all I think she is a
pushy boss to have everything FRESH, by mean fresh here is.... you harvest the
corns, make it into flour, make it a dough, bake in the hot pit and serve it
FRESH on the same day before breakfast, and QUICK.
Mom did read my post from time to time, well, to check on me.. and she happened to read my fucked up Facebook post and began to voice message me the earliest morning about "that's no way to write that, inappropriate", like she could persuade me to erase it
Coughing and nose clogged, taking drowsy pills got me
bedridden for most of my sick days, it's like waking up from my death bed. I'm
clueless of how many hours of sleep I took these days from those pills.
clogging nose and ears are the worst than fever, which disrupted me several
times during my sleep-dreaming, no, I don't remember dreams, damnit!
Cough cause me chest pain, erm... not chest pain, abdomen
pain, does that mean I will get nice abs?
Boss texts me on Sunday to reply on Facebook enquiries, on
Sunday.... on Sunday... He expects me to stay on-call, stick to the phone? what if I'm singing
halleluya like you do on Sunday, are you even paying attention in church ?
No comments:
Post a Comment