Saturday, September 10, 2016

LRT Down - PART 2

9th September 2016, Friday

8.51am -
I tell myself to go to work on punctual, but I couldn't leave nearby condo-ners (people who lives with the same condo as I ) shut behind gate out the guardhouse just because I'm in hurry. So, I grabbed the gate open for a guy who is few foot distance behind me, and then continue to catch my time.

I managed to renew my card before boarding the just-arrived train.

During the route from LRT Sri Rampai to LRT Setiawangsa, I happened to be caught in train tripped which affected all the trains along Kelana Jaya Line.

The scene? The train was running normal until the lights and engine die down all the sudden while moving. I was little sensitive over this and try to look around as this never encountered on me before. Other commuters seemed calm, probably they took me as a amateur for not experiencing such matter.

It took a short while to back up the train's engine up and running for at least 3 three times to reach LRT Setiawwangsa, and... doors not opening while standby-ers and officer-on-duty look on. I guess that means we all are trapped.

I may not watch yet, but somehow it does have little similar scene to Korean's Top horror movie in Malaysia, << Train to Busan >> which just officially aired few days ago.
It took about 6 to 10 minutes before selective doors were opened to free us. All of us ( Whole Kelana Jaya Line) stuck and late for the second time happened in THREE DAYS !!

I saw an elder granny somehow making complaints on officer-on-duty, and I didn't have the guts to calm her away from officer who too has no idea and trying her best to communicate with quarters for the next step.

I should suggest operator booth to announce some sort of 
"Attention to all commuters, we are encountering power trip to all Kelana Jaya Lines due to unusual storm and all train services will be badly affected. For whom to wish for refunds, please proceed to check-out counters,"

soo, not to make everyone waiting in the cloud.

That's the refund coupon. I don't know how to use it yet
[Update] : After work, I pass this to one of the stations, operator asks where I be stopping. Oh.. I get a train token.

I got a refund coupon, and then ? I need to find a way to reach KL and work. However ... traffic jam in front the bus stop, bus not stopping, no shuttle buses, I bet no officers like to caught in jam in such situation. 
While road on the opposite seemed normal, but how long can I wait for buses. Bus unreliable this time. I asked around for clue about buses but no information. A few in front of me start waving for taxi, but many were occupied.  I never taught about taking taxi, expensive.
I planned to walk but rain starts to pour again, no umbrella, stuck. From that time, a guy turned around and asked me whether I join them on Uber ride back to Wangsa Maju, it's a somewhat similar to taxi service where they will pick passengers up nearby.

I was surprised that this guy just download the Uber App, called the Uber service. More surprisingly, we could see the Uber driver car's plate, location, and driver's face. Chua is his name. The guy communicated with the driver after then. I and another guy follow in.
That guy remembers me, he's the one I helped earlier but I... pretended to not recognize the guy, probably I am anti-social, isolation freak. Kindness pays off somehow =w=lll

We all reached our place of stays. I went room. (not home) as I already apply half day leave to stay out of  time-wasting trouble.

I realised something today about the differences between men and women which I lack of. Men has stronger problem-solving wills than women, and that also includes any dirty tricks to make money (good) and escaping troubles they caused at any cost (bad) ...

I must obtain greater knowledge to help people in problem-solving in order to survive in this working society.



No comments: