Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New Workplace

Am I so desperate to leave the company?

Why am I leaving? I want pursue something more, something new, something that can fill my emptiness.

I have decided that I will leave when I have the chance this year, now the chance.. however... why am I holding back ?

For my future path to be clear, I have to step out, but feeling selfish to leave behind those who greatly care for me, if I refuse the offer, I will hardly have another chance to look farther from here.

The same concept work from current work, do I get anything new to learn ?



I already knew the answers of others even if I don't voice out, but my mind is thinking the opposite, they will definitely blame for that if my life live down the drain for not listening, and causing them regret to recommend me...

Khairun recommends me, if I accept just to accept from the current company than anything new, and my performance not pleased to the new company, I would make him feel bad too.

Fraser recommends me, however in a condition not to join if salary is too low. It indeed is low, if I do not listen and join, I would make him feel bad too.

I was so excited about the new exploration like a kid, yet given such high hope by the interviewer, I feel bad to reject the job offer as well.

If I decide to leave the current company, that may mean giving more paperwork to Caroline who care me most behind..

If I lose the chance to join a new company, I would hardly have any explanation in the family union. 
But if I join, given self pressure over work and distance and time, brother and mother would clearly have negative things to say.

What  should I do..?
Join or not..?


Update
I texted my decision not to join because of the extreme working distance.
However.. I accepted a woman's call in the end. That's how I done it...

7 days work of the 1st week in my new job.. I done my 1st video trailer.

No comments: