Saturday, September 10, 2016

LRT Down - PART 1

7th September 2016, Wednesday

6.12am -
A heavy storm rocked throughout of Selangor, I bet which awakes me from my slumber. Another day of late again. Even if I take LRT early in morning, No, I don't wish to risk myself wetting in the progress for a rotten company and for the sake concern of my family ! Other possibility is, I would still caught in crowd in the train station.

Well, the crowd never gone away even it's 9.30am then... I chose to take bus instead of train this time, approximately to reach office before noon. Bus was crowded, I squeezed like a sandwich.
 Oh yea, we have yellow muddy river everywhere. Taken from Monorail train. I arrived Monorail Chow Kit about 10.30am to continue my unusual route yet exciting Pokemon GO, picked alot of balls, as needed. =w=
 11.00am -
I finally reached KL Sentral. A tiring sight of queue in front LRT, eyes dropped. FINE !
KTM train just departed, 40 minutes for next train... I don't know where to locate the bus stops here. What came in my mind was, walk.
Grab a SunDaily newspaper, this phrase reminds me to ( read the pict. ), taken along the way to LRT Bangsar to either continue to destination or take bus. Rain starts again, I'm forced to take bus, luck finally comes! SHUTTLE BUS ~~

11.20am about time reach office. What a good sweat. I create a short name to describe myself.

T.H.B.
Tired. Hungry. Boring.

No comments: