Friday, April 22, 2016

The little Highway

6th April 2016, Wednesday
Based on the title, Highway is a name I gave to a little creature.

I was going to be late after the previous night party went wee hours. I arrived at destinated Lrt at 10.07am, I thought I missed the shuttle bus to Mid Valley, so I had decided to walk the distance off.

As I saw that shuttle bus ride pass my vision, this little dark fur immediately caught my eyes on the side highway road. Its wind-blowing rolling body fur stays only a foot away from busy cars, motorcycles and lorries!

All my mind think is blank, I held it on left arm. Its body still warm (alive, well.. I have no time to check on its status or even its face.) I think nothing but carried it along with me for another 100meter walking distance to the mall. It didn't move much or meowing, like it was over-exhausting or given up its life.

As soon I reached the safety, I checked on it. Highway's right eye was red, mostly caused by the dust from cars. It must have been abandoned quite some time from where I picked up. I took it to the washroom just to rinse and dry it, it finally started meowing and holding on me, now that looks like a koala, and my left arm looks like a tree trunk. =w=.... what should I do. ?! PETS NOT ALLOWED IN THE MALL .!!!

WAit ! I know a place, Pets Wonderland.
On the Pets Wonderland counter. 
Its eyes looked doom here, not knowing why its life happened that way.



Yes, it's a she,
About 1.5 week old?
Size? Like a 2-3 sizes of tennis balls?

Basically, I'm not experienced in keeping pet, those pets at home were all taken cared by parents. The staffs could not keep Highway as it was not vaccinated from the rules of company but they offered to help me to find a keeper.

And before that... Thanks to Pets Wonderland's staffs, they helped her checked, cleaned and fed.

 I also help to find a keeper as soon as possible. One of my colleagues took it in, and named it Tika on the same day.
My arms are precious, they saves a little purr--y today.

UPDATE : Few days later,
Now Highway is getting more actively and energetic exploring its adventure =w=

No comments: