I'm a semi-active Blogger, and this is my digital journey blog. I write almost everything as long as I remember. It can be thoughts, unforgettable dreams, games that I playing, or hobbies. The title of [ No Escape ] meaning there's no ending in reality, there's always fear and new mishaps in life and new, unexpected discoveries unfolded or yet to explore. Humbly say, I'm an average designer and video editor in real life. Check my original works in Portfolio Tab.
Monday, April 25, 2016
NANA by Ai Yazawa
Anime - Nana
It's an adult manga and anime for reader age 20 and above. The story is all about realistic life and choices made between the characters for their dreams and future more than just about fantasy life.
This anime is mature, and it's not surprise that it never aired in Malaysia. But if you have the chance to read or watch it, it's worth the time to understand more about yourself, your friends, your dreams.
More details from
Wikipedia - Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment