Friday, April 22, 2016

Fortunate ?

5th April 2016, Tuesday

Gas explosion in Mid Valley Megamall on News

I usually take breakfast in my rented room before going to work, but today I was reluctant to do so. It was early 9.45am when I was heading to office after buying breakfast from the LG floor heading North where LG Mc Donald locates.

I smelled something strong melting. Gas? Metal parts? Some working tenants nearby started talking about it. I made my turn to the lift section before Mc Donald, that's how I avoided the gas explosion.


The first thing I know was an email received from Mid Valley Management about noon, which you can read from the link above. Many focused on the Chilis' Restaurant because it started there, and it's more severed.

The next thing is, my mom called me, my colleagues texted me. Very thanks.. I'm fine.. fortunately..

 
Police cars and fire engines were busy on the narrow road, working on clearing debris and keeping safety.

After that busy whole day, I was invited to Red Box for celebrating a colleague's birthday (not exact date) and colleague's farewell party,
 How long have I not been touching these ? The one bite cake pieces. It may not better than Secret Recipe or Lavender or BreadStory or Komugi or whatever, it somewhat satisfies me of taste of sponge, banana, mango and chocolatey.
 For the whole 5 hours, I sang only two of my selected songs. I rest, I followed the vocals.
I may heard a lot of those songs, old songs but never actually sings them, these people here are "old" enough to memorize and imitate the vocals' voice which is extraordinary, especially the lady on the white grey stripe blouse.

Thank you for sending me back late midnight, it's 30 minutes car ride from Mid Valley.

No comments: