I went for scaling on Friday afternoon appointment in Centre Point. (23rd November 2012) Status is fine, gum healthy, what's left is filling. Well that cost sum, I will have to arrange in public sector to save my wallet.
I attended teacher's pre-wedding dinner, in 2nd floor New Wong Kwok Restaurant, Penampang on Saturday night (24th November 2012). I'm the first VIP guest, of course. Funny, I just live nearby, but I always late to work.
Many of the guests are their colleagues and friends, which I'm aware. However, I never expected I would meet this mysterious woman that turns out to be my senior ex-teammate I looked up to.
At the beginning, I was puzzled of how she guesses all my past and knows well of my personality yet she still trying hard to attach that line with the blur-head me who didn't wish to mention about the past and talking to anyone.
I was really shocked the moment she reveals her identity. She's indeed now a beautiful lady. What is this feeling that just sparked...? shit.. crushing my knuckles just hope it goes away...
I could see her red eyes.. but sorry.. I mustn't expecting any further act, even the time between us is short, I cherish that wonderful night. The only thing I can help is a photo. Thank you for reattaching the line.
I volunteering joined the 1st Wushu Tournament Sabah held in Taekwon Hall,UMS on Sunday (25th November 2012). As the map shown, it's easy to locate the changed venue. It was a sunny morning, and I'm wearing black because I'm volunteering backstage. I skipped my breakfast to catch the early bus, I knew I would regret for it, just once in a while. I worried I might get sick anytime due to recent sleep lacking.
Catching all participators competition as reference evidences is part of the important role in teamwork with the competition judges. So I must recover any missed video if I found unrecorded. So far, just one unrecorded and has been recovered.
Meeting ex-teammates. Yeap, I meet them in the afternoon, for latecomer in here. Since I can't leave my post, I'm meeting here. The right way I would say, stalk, because I did these alot before.
Finally, the tournament ends. I'm thinking what mask I should wear. In the end, I wear my face. Well, maybe my imagination, I can sense something, those eyes watching ... Thank you for being considerate during my presence, well I know I'm annoying. There's no rooms for me to speak with you, but Happy Birthday here if you read this (1-2 weeks from then).
Yeap, I stalk again. Everyone's watching, this fellow just noticed and smack a big smile.
Tiring, sleepy when I reach home, still have work to do, and feelings to overcome. My brain's gonna boom. Can't just wait few more days?






No comments:
Post a Comment