Monday, November 12, 2012

November ..

 10th November 2012 , Saturday.
I got myself locked outside the gate. Don't they realize I'm not at home the whole evening? And they locked the gate and went to bed.

Room lights were off. In my mind, I asked myself, 'Looks like I will be staying outside ? Or should I phone them to open the gate? Nope, I would wake them up.'

Searching my bag for something to reach the keys, I got the idea that might work. I always have a rope in my bag. Tying a weighted small objects like my door keys, I swing to wrap around the basket several times before it wrapped around the handle and PULL, the basket dropped.

I reach the keys, I got myself in. I look like a robber. = = It's 10.50pm+, get myself shower and take a peek in the monitor screen staying up another couple of hours before I went to bed. I couldn't sleep in because of exercise.

 12th November 2012, Monday
4 months now, Damai boss has been delaying the payment cheque.  waiting and waiting... just how long my patience will stay?

Have been suspecting about tooth decaying the recent days, having a problem with tartar that keeps growing back to the same teeth and weakening year by year. Sucks... just can't disappear.

Now that the tartar area starts little pain, I became worried, and quite bad mood because of it.



Okay, It has been decided that I have to leave the house one day. I know it's the same everywhere I go because I'm a coward. I still wonder if it's the right decision to leave home, as I know my mindset will change semi-consicously knowing to my personality instinct. Plus, there's good, there's bad in the journey.

No comments: